Harris-Biden Adminstration Will Destroy Small Business and Entrepreneurship

Funny shit from a nobody
Small business still exists
Not sure why you claim otherwise?

are you chicken little???

#chickenlittlebush92

Marxism does not believe in private ownership, hence small businesses must be destroyed. Just keep on wearing your mask and do as Big Brother tells you.
Marxism is a toxic religion from the dark side of humanity.
Millions died under communist regime's and our children should be taught that in schools. They should also be taught that Russia and China have thousands of nuclear warheads aimed at the United States.

Marxism does not believe in private ownership, hence small businesses must be destroyed. Just keep on wearing your mask and do as Big Brother tells you.
Millions died under communist regime's and our children should be taught that in schools. They should also be taught that Russia and China have thousands of nuclear warheads aimed at the United States.

They were taught that in the 70's which is why kids were hiding under chairs because they were scaring us that Russia was going to blow us up during the cold war. China don't need to scare us with nukes. They are just buying all the mainsteam media up and feeding us propaganda.

They were taught that in the 70's which is why kids were hiding under chairs because they were scaring us that Russia was going to blow us up during the cold war. China don't need to scare us with nukes. They are just buying all the mainsteam media up and feeding us propaganda.
We were hiding under our classroom desks & tables in the late 50's & early 60's! The Russia scare never really scared me @ all. I was right like we ended up with Cosmonauts/Astronauts sharing living quarters! I knew a fair amount of Russians working(excellent body & fender!) in Anchorage Alaska. Those Russians I got to know are light hearted average Joe's that like the foxes, six/seven hundred h/p under the hood & a cold beer as much as any hotrodder would here in our USA! Get rid of the freakin' profe$$ional politician$ & attorney$ & we'd lose 90% of man kinds problems & corruption.

Mitch McConnell has already done that. His refusal to compromise on a stimulus bill has likely doomed many small businesses. Republicans are now prepared to start a recession or even a depression to hurt Democrats in 2022.

True....I made a song about the face diapers. I am so tired of it and had enough. These people and their mask cult are just idiotic.

Mask are just a test of how much the American sheeple will tolerate.

You are a part of the Trump sheeple. Garbage like you are why the coronavirus is worse than ever.

True....I made a song about the face diapers. I am so tired of it and had enough. These people and their mask cult are just idiotic.

Well when I go to the store, I am the only one not wearing one. So we are dealing with a pretty big mind control scheme here. Funny thing though is, still nobody says anything to me except when a Wal-Mart worker asked where my mask was. I told him I have a drink and shove the mask up his azz. :DAnd I kept walking.lol!

I look at it as a small act of defiance in the cause of liberty.

I look at it as stupidity which is nothing new for you. Liberty is not doing whatever the hell you want. That is anarchy.

Well when I go to the store, I am the only one not wearing one. So we are dealing with a pretty big mind control scheme here. Funny thing though is, still nobody says anything to me except when a Wal-Mart worker asked where my mask was. I told him I have a drink and shove the mask up his azz. :DAnd I kept walking.lol!

I look at it as stupidity which is nothing new for you. Liberty is not doing whatever the hell you want. That is anarchy.

I would choose Anarchy over your Fascist and Marxist buddies.

You are a part of the Trump sheeple. Garbage like you are why the coronavirus is worse than ever.

But I love Biden and he will fix the Corona. He is going to save us all.

Yes, we must defend our liberty and freedom at all costs. I think not wearing the mask is a big thing we can do at this point. What are they going to do? Treat me like an Australian and beat me up.lol! I want to see them try. What are you locked up for Dan? I didn't have my mask on. :DWhat fkn BS! Has not anyone heard of HIPAA violations? That is what they are violating.

You don't a fucking thing about HIPPA.

Yes, we must defend our liberty and freedom at all costs. I think not wearing the mask is a big thing we can do at this point. What are they going to do? Treat me like an Australian and beat me up.lol! I want to see them try. What are you locked up for Dan? I didn't have my mask on. :DWhat fkn BS! Has not anyone heard of HIPAA violations? That is what they are violating.

You don't a fucking thing about HIPPA.

Well a thing? Maybe try the k next time. :D

I would choose Anarchy over your Fascist and Marxist buddies.

You and your buddies are the Nazis.

As I posted (with links numerous times), due to Liberal government shutdowns:
- 46% of ALL BLACK-owned small business in the US are GONE
- 34% of ALL LATINO-owned small business in the US are GONE
- 31% of ALL ASIAN-owned small business in the US are GONE
- 25% of ALL Women-owned small business in the US are GONE

President Donald Trump has officially been recognized for having the most success of any President in DECADES, in some cases ever, to include:

Lowest unemployment in DECADES
Lowest BLACK unemployment in US history
Lowest LATINO unemployment in US history
Lowest ASIAN unemployment in US history
Lowest WOMEN unemployment in US history
Lowest YOUTH unemployment in US history
Higher pay, raises, bonuses
MILLIONS of Americans freed from Welfare, Food Stamps, & Unemployment - ACHIEVING FINANCIAL INDEPENDENCE

ALL of this was bad news for Democrats, whose continued choke-hold on governance / power depended on American reliance on social program dependence to exist in exchange for votes....

So, in the name of COVID-19 - that has a mortality rate for young/healthy Americans the same as the annual flu - the Democrats DESTROYED that independence, DESTROYED fulfilled American Dreams of owning businesses and of financial independence by eliminating almost HALF of all black-owned small businesses, a THIRD of all Latino and Asian-owned small businesses, and a QUARTER of all Women-owned small businesses....

Biden and Harris' economic policies are the same old policies of Economic Slavery that kept Americans poor and dependent on social program benefits just to survive in exchange for their votes, keeping Democrats in power. Millions who were finally OFF of Welfare, Food Stamps, and unemployment have been and will continue to be driven back onto them.

The minority-owned small business-destroying lockdown policies are being imposed AGAIN. If the 1st one destroyed so many businesses, the better question is not how many more will collapse this time but rather how many will survive / be left when this economy-destroying lockdown is over.

A return to Obama's failed taxes, Obama's failed policies of economic slavery, a return to kissing China's ass, a return to Obama's policies that sent manufacturing overseas, his decision he would not even TRY to get them back, and declare the loss of those jobs to be 'the new norm'.

Forum List

Back