Harriet Tubman on Twenty Dollar bill.

There is a move to put Harriet Tubman on the U.S.Twenty Dollar bill. Your thoughts.
I think it wasnt until the 1920's that we didnt change up what was on the currency on the regular. Im not sure why it was decided that Jackson would be on currency. It seems an odd choice. Washington, Lincoln, Grant, Franklin I get. But to the point I think it would be fine to change who/what's on the currency every so often. We do have a history past the 1800's and we should celebrate it.

There is a move to put Harriet Tubman on the U.S.Twenty Dollar bill. Your thoughts.

Good idea. Get that DemoKKKrat racist off the bill and put a black Republican on it. I like it.

By the way, Joe Biden has killed well over 400,000 American people with Covid while his congress is discussing issues like these.

Beitch is undeserving...for a variety of reasons..
1) she ain't a US president so she isn't qualified
2) beitch is highly overrated and what has been taught isn't exactly truth about her.

Hell you would rather see Daffy Duck on the bill as compared to someone black.
Wait isn’t Daffy Duck black? Haha

1640623730556.png

Beitch is undeserving...for a variety of reasons..
1) she ain't a US president so she isn't qualified
2) beitch is highly overrated and what has been taught isn't exactly truth about her.
Who‘s on the hundred dollar bill.

Now tell me when he was President

No Tubman on the Twenty.

Well, it would be a good way to accelerate the changeover to digital money via plastic instead of currency. If that is what the powers-that-be want. People would just stop using 20s, at least. If you think they couldn't put that down, remember my favorite coin --- the Susan B. Anthony dollar. Men simply refused: settled that question. I still have a few for luck, they're all gone otherwise.

Im looking for actual intelligent debate not inane comments. I guess Im in the wrong spot for that as well. Thanks for the confirmation.
You ask for it with your comment, so I guess you came to the right place to get your stupidity thrown back at you.

I think it wasnt until the 1920's that we didnt change up what was on the currency on the regular. Im not sure why it was decided that Jackson would be on currency. It seems an odd choice. Washington, Lincoln, Grant, Franklin I get. But to the point I think it would be fine to change who/what's on the currency every so often. We do have a history past the 1800's and we should celebrate it.
Nobody knows why Jackson is on the 20. The Treasury Secretary at the time simply didn't tell anyone; he just decided on Jackson and there you are. It does seem an odd choice, especially considering how much Jackson opposed the National Bank.

Forum List

Back