Harriet Tubman on Twenty Dollar bill.

Her people are destroying this country and make up less then 13% of the population. They should never be honored for what they do and don't deserve to be the face of one of the most important notes in our currency. Freaking wrong.

White people are also destroying the country. So we should get rid of all white people from the bills too???

Seems like you're a racist. You think all black people are bad because there are some bad black people.... fuck me.

at the rate that biden is devaluing the dollar the $20 bill will be worthless

It's higher now that it was against the Chinese RMB in Feb-May 2018

It's higher against the Euro than it was Jun 2017- Dec 2018

It's higher against the UK pound than it was Jan-May 2018

And yet I doubt you accused Trump of devaluing the dollar.

Better move to put Tubman on a new $5.00 bill and advance Lincoln to the 20.

First, he freed Tubman's ilk.

Second because by the end of Chairman Xidens term it would take a Lincoln $20 bill to equate to the purchasing power of a 2019 $5 Lincoln. Unless liberals win in 2022 in which case a Lincoln $50 bill would be more appropriate. Maybe just overprint a zero on existing paper bills and save a tree or two. Yeah, that'd have lefties demonstrating and burning buildings to show their favor!

There have been countless stamps dedicated to commemorating various people, so why not coins?

Why not just take coins of various denominations and keep one side the same, but devote the other to people of significance?

Because the demleftists will use it every election to scream racism so they can get votes.

Your thoughts.
Great idea.

I am not very intelligent, but I predict that in the coming decades, the famous people on our bills will be mostly people of color.

Slave owners, such as President Washington, will be removed.

In his place might go the picture of Dr. King.

And, of course, some famous Hispanic Americans will also appear on American money.

So wake up & smell the coffee, folks!

This world is a-changing.

Heck! There is even more talk about ending the monarchy in England!

Her people are destroying this country and make up less then 13% of the population. They should never be honored for what they do and don't deserve to be the face of one of the most important notes in our currency. Freaking wrong.
You're right, I bet racist Confederates are rolling over in their grave. I bet it was a hard 8 years for you during the Obama Admin., pretty sure you guys were fired up during the rallies though.

IMO we should be making money as inexpensively as possible so there is no need to spend extra on pictures of dead people

Forum List

Back