Harriet Tubman on Twenty Dollar bill.

Remember the Kennedy half-dollars?

Conservatives would wash after touching one by accident.

These days liberals have no idea whose image is on them and, should they accidentally touch one and figure it out they'd cut off the offending hand.
The coins are worthless but for the worth of the clad minerals in them. But they are worth more than the paper money in real value excluding the denominations. The ironic thing is that Andew Jackson was against Fiat currencies.

Who wouldn't want this mug on the money:

Harriet_Tubman_1895_TN2.jpg

Nothing says "value" better.

There is a move to put Harriet Tubman on the U.S.Twenty Dollar bill. Your thoughts.
hmmmm seems like white liberals up to their old tricks, cash currency is almost done, perfect time for them to get credit for something that will have no real meaning...

SEE: February, shortest month of the year aka black history month then...
SEE: March, one of the longest months of the year with its 31 days aka womens history month...
...the coincidences just keep piling up.

Put Paul Pelosi on the three dollar bill. Seriously if you want Tubman on U.S. currency create a new denomination like the $15 bill or redo the $2. Don't mess with Jackson. It's interesting that they messed with every U.S. coin except the dime. I saw someone named "Alma Mankiller" on the quarter and I thought it was a joke. Get rid of FDR's ugly mug on the dime and put Tubman.

Last edited:
The treasury seems t change up the quarter regularly. Just rotate different people in history and put their images on it for a while then move on.

They should put Tubman's mug on the edge of the freaking bill. Where a microscope would have to be used to see any frightening detail.

Put Paul Pelosi on the three dollar bill. Seriously if you want Tubman on U.S. currency create a new denomination like the $15 bill or redo the $2. Don't mess with Jackson. It's interesting that they messed with every U.S. coin except the dime. I saw someone named "Alma Mankiller" on the quarter and I thought it was a joke. Get rid of FDR's ugly mug on the dime and put Tubman.
It won't make a dimes worth of difference.

Forum List

Back