Harp thread

Post some of your favorite harp songs here.

Brah, that's mouth harp music. Blues harp music. I know that somehow. :confused-84:

I had an aunt that could make a harmonica sound like 3 different instruments at once, that ain't no bullshit.

Harp Music:

Bah, Harp Twins are weaksauce. It's all about saying it like it's supposed to be said.

Whoah oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh

Brah, that's mouth harp music. Blues harp music. I know that somehow. :confused-84:

I had an aunt that could make a harmonica sound like 3 different instruments at once, that ain't no bullshit.

Harp Music:

That's not the kind of harp music that I was talking about. And you know that, troll.

But anyways, I appreciate the input. I'll give you a precipitation trophy.:piss2:

Last edited:
That's not the kind of harp music that I was talking about. And you know that, troll.

But anyways, I appreciate the input. I'll give you a precipitation trophy.:piss2:
What kinda harp then? Jew's harp? :aargh:

That called a harmonica, dude. I have one somewhere. To do it right is very complicated.
Whatever the case, if there is some sort of taxpayer funded entity, deciding whether to classify it either way, fuck them.

It's none of their fucking business.

Forum List

Back