Hardcore Trump Cultists Threaten To Boycott Georgia Run Off

Let me guess, it's only a two party system when you party of the rumpers win. Sorry, but the Voters and the two party system have spoken. You lost, get over it.
When the dems can get way with blatant voter fraud they will never lose another important election

which turns America into a soviet style one-party state

So when Trump loses it is only because of voter fraud not the fact that folks want his ass gone.
....you people have been trying to overturn the 2016 election since 2016!!!!
That is how America works. If we dislike a President we criticize and oppose him until we elect a replacement.

Let me guess, it's only a two party system when you party of the rumpers win. Sorry, but the Voters and the two party system have spoken. You lost, get over it.
When the dems can get way with blatant voter fraud they will never lose another important election

So when Trump loses it is only because of voter fraud not the fact that folks want his ass gone.
That is how America works. If we dislike a President we criticize and oppose him until we elect a replacement.
hhahahahhahahaahahhahhaha--bullshit--wrong
..you did not accept the election
-you ALSO do not know what overturn means--it does NOT mean to criticize or oppose--DUH

YOU are the un-American cultists--YOU are the racists/haters/bigots/etc

When did Hillary concede the election in 2016?

The day after the Election date. Talk about selective reading.

I know that I was wanting to see if Harmonica was going to be honest about it.

hhahahahhahahaahahhahhaha--bullshit--wrong
..you did not accept the election
-you ALSO do not know what overturn means--it does NOT mean to criticize or oppose--DUH

I didn't like it, but I had no choice but to accept it.

Yep. Saw this coming. This is why so many Republicans backtracked on their initial dismissal of Trump ridiculous legal challenges.

So since Brian Kemp came out and said he was certifying the election results which will in effect, award 16 E/C votes to Biden -- plenty of right wing ammosexual Trump sycophants have now started pledging to destroy the Republican party if Trump isn't installed as president for life....

That threat begins with calls to boycott the Georgia run-off -- because after all, if the Dems stole the election anyway, obviously they are going to steal the Georgia run off -- so why bother.....or as one proud boy member tweeted:

"Enough fraud!! We are calling on all true Republicans and MAGA to BOYCOTT the upcoming elections. Don’t buy the games of the Radical Left and the RINOS and give your info to Dominion!"

View attachment 419295

Sounds like Communist propaganda intended to disenfranchise opposition voters.

Oh wait, it's from Soros site KOS, it IS Communist propaganda.

Standard Disclaimer: These days the NY Times is no different than the cesspool of KOS. Zero credibility for any CCP controlled media. The Soros site is no different than CNN.

Actually those that claim to be the REAL Americans are the racist/haters/bigots, etc.

Actually those that claim to be the REAL Americans are the racist/haters/bigots, etc.

***sigh***
That IS the real America..for maybe 70m or so people.

Plenty of hate here at USMB...it goes with the butt-hurt, i think!

yes YES!!! YOU people are the racists/haters/bigots

You almost gotta laugh. A A breathless current events post by the left boils down to the words "They might". Who writes this stuff?

Last edited:

So since Brian Kemp came out and said he was certifying the election results which will in effect, award 16 E/C votes to Biden -- plenty of right wing ammosexual Trump sycophants have now started pledging to destroy the Republican party if Trump isn't installed as president for life....

That threat begins with calls to boycott the Georgia run-off -- because after all, if the Dems stole the election anyway, obviously they are going to steal the Georgia run off -- so why bother.....or as one proud boy member tweeted:

"Enough fraud!! We are calling on all true Republicans and MAGA to BOYCOTT the upcoming elections. Don’t buy the games of the Radical Left and the RINOS and give your info to Dominion!"

View attachment 419295

define Trump cultists

You.......

Anytime someone says something FACTUAL about your cult leader....

Progs offer nothing but empty promises compared to the costs. The war on poverty started in the mid 1960's! Hunger should have ended not soon after! And the actual poverty a few years later! It is 2020! That is factual. And one of the biggest lies we were sold.

Forum List

Back