Hard rock from the 70's.

Saw these guys open for Nazareth up in Cleveland, Ohio around 1978.

I remember that song. I had forgotten about it until I watched that video.

The singer isn't anything to photograph. Seems like the same as Dave Matthews. If you take one shot, you've taken them all.

The guitar player would have been a lot of fun to photograph. I love it when musicians give me something to shoot. Not just stand there with a microphone in their faces.

The singer has some good facial expressions but he's not doing much of anything.

One of the best driving songs ever written!
For driving, I've been going with a few SiriusXM stations--Watercolors(contemporary jazz), Bluesville ( BB King's station), Ozzy's boneyard sometimes, or I'll put it on Pandora - Joe Satriani channel or sometimes I'll play YouTube videos -- like some of Vinnie Moore's albums for long trips. Steely Dan is good cruisin music. ---Aja, The Royal Scam --anything with Steve Gadd and Larry Carlton.

One of the best driving songs ever written!
For driving, I've been going with a few SiriusXM stations--Watercolors(contemporary jazz), Bluesville ( BB King's station), Ozzy's boneyard sometimes, or I'll put it on Pandora - Joe Satriani channel or sometimes I'll play YouTube videos -- like some of Vinnie Moore's albums for long trips. Steely Dan is good cruisin music. ---Aja, The Royal Scam --anything with Steve Gadd and Larry Carlton.

I tend to listen to 26 Classic vinyl, but yeah, your choices are quite good

A band called Angel opened for Frank Marino one time when I saw him.(Mahogany Rush)
Probably my favorite guitarist of the 70's, including Randy and Eddie.

Frank and Pat Travers had a party place in Davie Fl years ago...Harleys and shit...good times...two great guys that never had to deal with the papanazi BS. They'd walk in a bar and say "ok if we jam?"
OK, who are you ? Just listen a few minutes

Forum List

Back