Happy Thanksgiving salmonella has been found in raw turkey all over the country

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Happy Thanksgiving, Salmonella Has Been Found in Raw Turkey all Over the Country
Family time is hard. We get it. This is not, however, a valid excuse to poison your relatives this Thanksgiving. And in light of a recent warning linking a nationwide salmonella outbreak to raw turkey, tainting your meal might be an easier task than you thought.

Oh we can guess why this took place, oh the dunces can't though they think it's all funny lol.

Salmonella is a frequent inhabitant of poultry isn't it? Isn't that why you always wash things used with raw poultry carefully and cook it thoroughly.

Unless you plan on a raw turkey I'm not sure this is any kind of new issue..

Salmonella is a frequent inhabitant of poultry isn't it? Isn't that why you always wash things used with raw poultry carefully and cook it thoroughly.

Proper handling and thorough cooking will pretty much assure safety

• Banned

I've heard all types of things where washing is concerned , but last year the turkey companies or safe food sites, maybe the news I kinda forget at this point but they were saying washing your turkey isn't good to do because it spreads the bacteria around etc. I was like what oh no way I am washing that thing LOL>

didn't people have mothers or fathers to teach them things . ---------------------------------------- OFF TOPIC , but see canned foods with older dates thrown away because the cans have older [supposedly expired] dates on the cans .

Happy Thanksgiving, Salmonella Has Been Found in Raw Turkey all Over the Country
Family time is hard. We get it. This is not, however, a valid excuse to poison your relatives this Thanksgiving. And in light of a recent warning linking a nationwide salmonella outbreak to raw turkey, tainting your meal might be an easier task than you thought.

Oh we can guess why this took place, oh the dunces can't though they think it's all funny lol.

I guess turkey sushi is off the menu?

Cook the shit out of it this year....165 degrees interior may not be enough...or get a bunch of steaks and change it up....

Forum List

Back