Happy Sarah Palin Thanksgiving

Status
Not open for further replies.
To bots like Kosh, if you criticize an idiot, it is important that an attempt is made to try to portray that as an attack on all women to create a smokescreen for actual attacks on women. You know, like forcing them to be vaginally wanded and shit.

Shoving wands into vaginas, not a talibanesque war on women. Criticizing an airhead from Alaska, oh THAT is a war on women, mm-kay?

And yet another irony impaired far left drone comes in and shows their hatred for women running the boring far left narrative.

To bots like Kosh, if you criticize an idiot, it is important that an attempt is made to try to portray that as an attack on all women to create a smokescreen for actual attacks on women. You know, like forcing them to be vaginally wanded and shit.

Shoving wands into vaginas: not a talibanesque war on women. Criticizing an airhead from Alaska: THAT is a war on women, mm-kay?

airhead, she became a Governor with 80% approval rating. something none of your Democrat idols or Obama can ever dream of having. so just who are the airheads.? people like you like and Lakooka. nobody care about any of you. go get in the back of the bus where you all belong

Folks, if you are in the mood to be a Kosh sock puppet, just copy and paste the following: "Another far left drone comes in."

Another far left fail thread showing once again how much the far left truly hates women.

Why do the far left hate women?

huh?

This isn't about a woman or women.

Its about one turkey named $arah and some other turkeys who lost their lives that day.

Puh-lese - a moment of silence for the loss of those innocent lives.

There. Don't you feel better now?

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Yes! The hatred of women by the far left and the far left posts shows that they will bash women to no end...

Yep the hatred of women by the far left is very clear, except to the far left drones..
Yep, typical robot right response from the Koshbot.

Shoving wands into vaginas: not a talibanesque war on women. Criticizing an airhead from Alaska: THAT is a war on women, mm-kay?

airhead, she became a Governor with 80% approval rating.

Yes, that is why I said in my next post we are bashing Alaska. They elected an airhead who abdicated for cash.

They like Hillary Clinton more than Sarah Palin in Alaska now. Did you know that?

Another far left fail thread showing once again how much the far left truly hates women.

You equate laughing at Palin with hating women? Keep them coming....teabagger comments are hilarious.

Shoving wands into vaginas: not a talibanesque war on women. Jeering an airhead from Alaska: THAT is a war on women, mm-kay?

That nutters like StoopidStuff and (who the hell is) Kosh are in full agreement with. For that matter, so is $arah the Drunk Meth Addict.

We're not bashing women. We're bashing Alaska. BWA-HA-HA-HA!

After all, they elected an airhead who abdicated for cash.

So the far left tries to explain it away by bashing a state, yet we all know that the far left would much rather watch the world burn than admit they are wrong!

Yep! the far left hatred for women is legendary!

Folks, if you are in the mood to be a Kosh sock puppet, just copy and paste the following: "Another far left drone comes in."

Benghazi
Benghazi
Benghazi
Benghazi
Benghazi

Do I get my nickel now?

I think it says it all that Hillary is more popular than Sarah in Alaska. If that is not a catastrophic legacy of wreckage, I don't know what is.

No wonder she had to go on the road. :badgrin:

Shoving wands into vaginas: not a talibanesque war on women. Jeering an airhead from Alaska: THAT is a war on women, mm-kay?

That nutters like StoopidStuff and (who the hell is) Kosh are in full agreement with. For that matter, so is $arah the Drunk Meth Addict.

And see how the far left tries to justify their hatred of women. Just bashing away show their hypocrisy and they can not understand why they are being mocked..

Which is why the irony impaired has to be added..

I think it says it all that Hillary is more popular than Sarah in Alaska. If that is not a catastrophic legacy of wreckage, I don't know what is.

And the far left continues their hatred for women that do not fit in the far left narrative.

Then again we all can not be as poor as Hilary!

Yes that is great legacy to brag about for the far left irony impaired drones..

huh?

This isn't about a woman or women.

Its about one turkey named $arah and some other turkeys who lost their lives that day.

Puh-lese - a moment of silence for the loss of those innocent lives.

There. Don't you feel better now?

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Yes! The hatred of women by the far left and the far left posts shows that they will bash women to no end...

Yep the hatred of women by the far left is very clear, except to the far left drones..
I think you need to say "the hatred of women" a few more times. It's not really come across yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back