Happy Rush's Birthday

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
Not yet a holiday, but the great man would have been 71 today.

Great time to listen to the Maha-Rushdie's first address to the nation back in 2009.

Tremendous explanation of the whole conservative ideology, TV's should be brought into the classrooms of the government schools for the students to learn from Rush and watch this speech every year.

Great time to listen to the Maha-Rushdie's first address to the nation back in 2009.

Tremendous explanation of the whole conservative ideology, TV's should be brought into the classrooms of the government schools for the students to learn from Rush and watch this speech every year.

I started listening to him his second week in NY. My family used to attend his TV show, we have autographed books and my brother is friend with James Golden.

I stopped listening for the past decade or so, but he had the unique ability to translate the politics of the moment into valid concepts

Consider when Reagan was elected all we had as media was: Rush, Bill Buckley and Op-ed of WSJ. That was the entire spectrum of our media reach

The worthless lying scum POS is room temperature today and forever!
:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

LOL

What you don't get is that Rush H. Limbaugh was just one man.

The 60 million Dittoheads that listened to the EIB every day are still around. The idea of Freedom that the great man promoted with every fiber of his being will never "attain room temperature".

So he was born the day Harry Reid died. Interesting.

I'm sure there were Nazi's who thought the same about Herr Goebbels too.

He was the most effective propagandist of our times that's for sure.

He has dumbed down the dittoheads, who willingly accept that sheep like state with pride, so much that they willingly accept fascism and violence as solution to their political problems.

His vitriolic vernacular has inundated the entire once Grand Old Party.

I'm sure there were Nazi's who thought the same about Herr Goebbels too.

He was the most effective propagandist of our times that's for sure.

He has dumbed down the dittoheads, who willingly accept that sheep like state with pride, so much that they willingly accept fascism and violence as solution to their political problems.

His vitriolic vernacular has inundated the entire once Grand Old Party.
No Rush exposed the democrats and their agenda to the masses and that's what the left has been so upset about

No Rush exposed the democrats and their agenda to the masses and that's what the left has been so upset about

Bullshit. He made a fortune entertaining his dittoheads with vitriolic lies about Democrats. He set the standard for Rabid Right Radio.

Bullshit. He made a fortune entertaining his dittoheads with vitriolic lies about Democrats. He set the standard for Rabid Right Radio.
Now you are getting mad, tell us who exposed Harry Reid's Chinese solar panel scam in the Nevada dessert for example?

LOL

What you don't get is that Rush H. Limbaugh was just one man.

The 60 million Dittoheads that listened to the EIB every day are still around. The idea of Freedom that the great man promoted with every fiber of his being will never "attain room temperature".
Think you got your numbers wrong. At its peak it was 20 million, but more recently around 10-15 million listened. Rush might have told you 60 million, and you no doubt would believe him.

Forum List

Back