Happy Good Friday

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
image.png

image.jpeg

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Happy Passover

A day when we celebrate God killing innocent young children

America's Easter traditions are a confusing mess of mixed messages. As with Christmas, it is a continuation of a pagan fertility celebration that has been grafted onto a Christian holy day - perhaps the holiest day of all. I sympathize with the kid who believed that if Christ sees his shadow when he gets up on Easter morning, we will have six more weeks of Winter.

I asked this last year and got a sensible answer, but I've forgotten it.
Why is it GOOD Friday?

America's Easter traditions are a confusing mess of mixed messages. As with Christmas, it is a continuation of a pagan fertility celebration that has been grafted onto a Christian holy day - perhaps the holiest day of all. I sympathize with the kid who believed that if Christ sees his shadow when he gets up on Easter morning, we will have six more weeks of Winter.

Very true. Unfortunately the average Amurikan does not know this and blindly follows Mr. Preahcer Man.

It helps develop a child’s beginning concept of believing in what you cannot see. In other words, helps to teach faith.

Forum List

Back