Happy Birthday to our Classiest Poster!

October 6th, I guess you missed it..although, I did make it rather obvious and all...:redface:

No worries, I'm just kidding around... I do that..:smiliehug:

Oops, don't know how I missed your special day, especially when you made it very obvious..Won't miss it next year. :lol: Always enjoy your Great sense of humor, Lumpy :)

I have a great sense of humor too, you just didn't notice... :crybaby:

I did notice your sense of humor, Pogo, and it's a Great One too. :) Thanks for the laughs. :lol:

Oh wow. I missed Angels birthday???? OH NOES!!!

Belated Hugs and Smooches, honey!!!

107622.gif

Oh wow. I missed Angels birthday???? OH NOES!!!

Belated Hugs and Smooches, honey!!!

107622.gif

Ah, do what I do -- set your computer clock to the next-western time zone... presto, it's yesterday. :thup:

:rock:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLDCJfsceQc]Happy Birthday - Metal Version ( Auguri zio Metal ) - YouTube[/ame]

I've exceeded my rep limit...so, for those I haven't thank repped...you got some comin'...:smiliehug:

Again, thank you all for making my birthday worth turning 40...:lol: :smiliehug:

Happy Birthday, A&D!!

You poor thing. How did that "Christmas baby" gig work out for you, presents-wise? ;)

Thanks Boop..:eusa_angel:

Ha...yesss...Christmas time baby, first Christmas used as a baby Jesus in the manger under my grandmother's tree in '73. :lol:

And the beginning of "this is for both your Christmas and Birthday, Happy Birthday"...dammit, I was short changed! :( :lol:
I know that feeling. Mine is exactly two weeks before Christmas.....

However, Happy Birthday lass.

Happy Birthday, A&D!!

You poor thing. How did that "Christmas baby" gig work out for you, presents-wise? ;)

Thanks Boop..:eusa_angel:

Ha...yesss...Christmas time baby, first Christmas used as a baby Jesus in the manger under my grandmother's tree in '73. :lol:

And the beginning of "this is for both your Christmas and Birthday, Happy Birthday"...dammit, I was short changed! :( :lol:
I know that feeling. Mine is exactly two weeks before Christmas.....

However, Happy Birthday lass.
We need to form our own club....:lol:
Thank you Darkwind...:smiliehug::smiliehug::smiliehug:

Forum List

Back