Happy Birthday to our Classiest Poster!

You're right, she would probably like to get the "less desirables" out of the way first..:lol:

Oh yeah, good point - save the best for last. You go ahead then, I'll come back in a week.

:muahaha:

No No .. you deserve to be at the head of the line, far be it from me to horn in on your rightful position...:wink_2:

Oh no, I insist, after you..

No not after me; after you...

No, not "not after me; after you"; after you...

No no, not "not not after me; after you; after you"; after you...

No no no, not "not not not after me; after you; after you; after you"; after you...

I'm thinking what you should do is step aside ... line forms at the rear.... :cool:

You're right, she would probably like to get the "less desirables" out of the way first..:lol:

Oh yeah, good point - save the best for last. You go ahead then, I'll come back in a week.

lolsgn.gif

View attachment 28775

You were so Sweet to me when I was a noobie, Dear Friend, and I really appreciated it. :)
Happy Birthday and Best Wishes for Much Love, Happiness and Fun today and always. ♥

I was sweet to you, you just didn't notice...:crybaby:

Yes, you were Very Sweet to me, Lumpy, and I really appreciated it....Thank You So Much! :) I was waiting to tell you on your birthday. :) When is it? :)

October 6th, I guess you missed it..although, I did make it rather obvious and all...:redface:

No worries, I'm just kidding around... I do that..:smiliehug:

No No .. you deserve to be at the head of the line, far be it from me to horn in on your rightful position...:wink_2:

Oh no, I insist, after you..

No not after me; after you...

No, not "not after me; after you"; after you...

No no, not "not not after me; after you; after you"; after you...

No no no, not "not not not after me; after you; after you; after you"; after you...

I see that your fading away, AngelsNDemons will surely appreciate that, I mean after all, let's be reasonable here..:lol:...

I was sweet to you, you just didn't notice...:crybaby:

Yes, you were Very Sweet to me, Lumpy, and I really appreciated it....Thank You So Much! :) I was waiting to tell you on your birthday. :) When is it? :)

October 6th, I guess you missed it..although, I did make it rather obvious and all...:redface:

Oops, don't know how I missed your special day, especially when you made it very obvious..Won't miss it next year. :lol: Always enjoy your Great sense of humor, Lumpy :)

Oops, don't know how I missed your special day, especially when you made it very obvious..Won't miss it next year. :lol: Always enjoy your Great sense of humor, Lumpy :)

I have a great sense of humor too, you just didn't notice... :crybaby:

Happy birfday!!!!!!! We really are lucky to have you. No idea where you came out of but you are one of the best mods I have ever run into in my whole life. That's aside from you just being such a great person. Great posts.

I'm so glad we have you.

Forum List

Back