Happy Birthday to our Classiest Poster!

Pogo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Shortly after I first came to this site, one day I was getting pummelled as a noob, not having a good day. Then out of nowhere this person I'd never heard of called AngelsNDemons sent me a 'happy birthday' message. We had never interacted yet she took the time and trouble to say happy birthday and turn around an otherwise sour day.

I've never forgotten that. I've been waiting 51 weeks to return the favor.

Happy Birthday A&D!

:party::beer::thewave:

@AngelsNDemons

OP
Pogo

Pogo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Wait ... I forgot the cake...

OP
Pogo

Pogo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Ha - I found the message you sent me on my birfday and this image....

April

AngelsNDemons
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Happy Birthday, A&D!!

You poor thing. How did that "Christmas baby" gig work out for you, presents-wise? ;)
Thanks Boop..:eusa_angel:

Ha...yesss...Christmas time baby, first Christmas used as a baby Jesus in the manger under my grandmother's tree in '73. :lol:

And the beginning of "this is for both your Christmas and Birthday, Happy Birthday"...dammit, I was short changed! :( :lol:

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Happy Birthday, A&D!!

You poor thing. How did that "Christmas baby" gig work out for you, presents-wise? ;)

Ha...yesss...Christmas time baby, first Christmas used as a baby Jesus in the manger under my grandmother's tree in '73. :lol:

And the beginning of "this is for both your Christmas and Birthday, Happy Birthday...dammit, I was short changed! :( :lol:
I'm tellin ya! Two of my closest friends, December 20th and 28th. My birthday, on the others hand? Guess. No, guess. Really, guess.

Okay, I'll tell you. June 26th, baby! Presents every six months, yo.

/preens

April

AngelsNDemons
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Happy Birthday, A&D!!

And the beginning of "this is for both your Christmas and Birthday, Happy Birthday...dammit, I was short changed! :( :lol:
I'm tellin ya! Two of my closest friends, December 20th and 28th. My birthday, on the others hand? Guess. No, guess. Really, guess.

Okay, I'll tell you. June 26th, baby! Presents every six months, yo.

/preens

OP
Pogo

Pogo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Happy Birthday, A&D!!

And the beginning of "this is for both your Christmas and Birthday, Happy Birthday"...dammit, I was short changed! :( :lol:
My Mom used to do that on the phone. I said :lalala: no, you gotta call me back in four days. :D

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Reaction score
What's not to like about AngelNDemons, I can't think of one single thing.

Happy Birthday Sugar N Spice...multiple Hugs ... if possible..

[ame=http://youtu.be/RTVNvC_-Jkk]"Happy Birthday to You" starring Mickey Mouse and the Disney House of Mouse Orchestra - YouTube[/ame]

April

AngelsNDemons
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Happy Birthday, A&D!!

My Mom used to do that on the phone. I said :lalala: no, you gotta call me back in four days. :D
:lol: Ahhhh, the joys of being a Holiday Baby...:smiliehug:

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List