Happy Birthday To Me

2779325061_d3e87e5bc5.jpg
:cool:

Did you do anything fun?

I sure did! I changed my bedroom around, planted some flowers, soaked in da tub, had alaskan king crab legs for dinner, watched a lot of tv and played with my Pinterest. And begged for Greenies and boy did I get some!

Thank you, you guys. You rock!

Did you do anything fun?

I sure did! I changed my bedroom around, planted some flowers, soaked in da tub, had alaskan king crab legs for dinner, watched a lot of tv and played with my Pinterest. And begged for Greenies and boy did I get some!

King Crab legs are THE best thing in this world! Congrats! Rest of your day sounded good too :thup:

I don't know bout that pinterest tho :eusa_eh: I scratch my head in confusion :dunno:

Last edited:
Pinterest is fun. Just a hobby of mine I got when I discovered it. You need to check it out. Lots of purdy pics, quotes, recipes, etc. No talking. Just kinda like looking through a few million scrap books of things people like. :)

Meanwhile..I am out of rep, so I will catch the rest of you guys tomorrow night with some greenies sent your way from me. :)

Did you do anything fun?

King Crab legs are THE best thing in this world! Congrats! Rest of your day sounded good too :thup:

I don't know bout that pinterest tho :eusa_eh: I scratch my head in confusion :dunno:

Pinterest is beyond addictive. Any hobby or interest you have, you type in the search and pages of pictures come up.

If you like them, you can pin them to your own page. You set up different boards of your interests. One of my favorite searches is 'interior design.'

Forum List

Back