Happy Birthday To Me

Did you do anything fun?

I sure did! I changed my bedroom around, planted some flowers, soaked in da tub, had alaskan king crab legs for dinner, watched a lot of tv and played with my Pinterest. And begged for Greenies and boy did I get some!

Thank you, you guys. You rock!

greenies are cat treats.....lol...i couldnt figure out why you wanted those

I sure did! I changed my bedroom around, planted some flowers, soaked in da tub, had alaskan king crab legs for dinner, watched a lot of tv and played with my Pinterest. And begged for Greenies and boy did I get some!

Thank you, you guys. You rock!

King Crab legs are THE best thing in this world! Congrats! Rest of your day sounded good too :thup:

I don't know bout that pinterest tho :eusa_eh: I scratch my head in confusion :dunno:

Pinterest is beyond addictive. Any hobby or interest you have, you type in the search and pages of pictures come up.

If you like them, you can pin them to your own page. You set up different boards of your interests. One of my favorite searches is 'interior design.'

I know you follow some of my collections over there but have you checked out Quaint Cottages And Decor...or Bohemian!!! ? I got some gnarly looking decor in both of them. I lean more boho than shabby chic. :)

btw..off topic for a sec....I pin from here. Lol critters thread. And it links right back to this board at USMB. Might get some new members doing that. :)

King Crab legs are THE best thing in this world! Congrats! Rest of your day sounded good too :thup:

I don't know bout that pinterest tho :eusa_eh: I scratch my head in confusion :dunno:

Pinterest is beyond addictive. Any hobby or interest you have, you type in the search and pages of pictures come up.

If you like them, you can pin them to your own page. You set up different boards of your interests. One of my favorite searches is 'interior design.'

I know you follow some of my collections over there but have you checked out Quaint Cottages And Decor...or Bohemian!!! ? I got some gnarly looking decor in both of them. I lean more boho than shabby chic. :)

I shall have to take a look.

If you like gypsy/hippie/bohemian/color/cozy/warm....you will like both my collections. :)

I also have Desktop pics folks can use, Fantasy which are great for avies, Recipes that will make your mouth water, Animal Spirit Guide pics and meanings, This And That which is palm reading and whatnot, Eye Candy with fabu pics of beautiful places, gorgeous jewelry style, natural gemstones and minerals, etc etc etc. Go take a gander. :)

Wish I could rep ya, Tank. Instead, how about a big fat hug?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TANK!!!

ca1126ac-a145-449d-bfba-925fb519b4d2_zpscff8e584.jpg

Happy Birthday ((((((Miss Gracie))))))!♥

Forum List

Back