Happy Birthday Renaldus Magnus

The T

George S. Patton Party
May 24, 2009
What USED TO BE A REPUBLIC RUN BY TYRANTS
101 Today...(Not that it was touted in the news much)...

Many of us miss you.

God bless.

Ronald-Reagan-1985.jpg

Many of us miss you.

God bless.

Ronald-Reagan-1985.jpg

He had the problem down:

Governments tend not to solve problems, only to rearrange them. -----Ronald Reagan

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. ~ Ronald Reagan

If you're afraid of the future, then get out of the way, stand aside. The people of this country are ready to move again. ~Ronald Reagan

The best minds are not in government. If any were, business would hire them right away. ~Ronald Reagan

"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'" ~Ronald Reagan

Many of us miss you.

God bless.

Ronald-Reagan-1985.jpg

He had the problem down:

Governments tend not to solve problems, only to rearrange them. -----Ronald Reagan

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. ~ Ronald Reagan

If you're afraid of the future, then get out of the way, stand aside. The people of this country are ready to move again. ~Ronald Reagan

The best minds are not in government. If any were, business would hire them right away. ~Ronald Reagan

"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'" ~Ronald Reagan

Speeches and Reaganisms are nice....what about his actions....Iran/Contra....Amnesty for Illegals....the Beirut Marine Barracks Bombing...then cutting and running from Lebanon....

Every single person in the US and around the world knew this man was a total disaster, one of our worst presidents, crooked and dishonest and very possibly demented - right up until the day he died.

Then, suddenly, he became St. Ronnie.

I hate to even consider what rw's might do when GeeDub kicks off.

Every single person in the US and around the world knew this man was a total disaster, one of our worst presidents, crooked and dishonest and very possibly demented - right up until the day he died.

Then, suddenly, he became St. Ronnie.

I hate to even consider what rw's might do when GeeDub kicks off.

if you and the OP combined forces, you might bust into triple digit iq territory

maybe

Last edited:

Forum List

Back