Happy Birthday, Michelle! From the Trump Administration

Give them unhealthy food as you make therm drink more polluted water & breathe dirtier air as you gut food stamps & healthcare & education.

Whatever do you mean? Nothing like that going on at my house.

mother-giving-school-lunch-to-her-little-cute-son-picture-id841632412

Sorry about your kids...

two-days-in-appalachia-0000687-v22n7-600-1435773723-size_1000.jpg

New Trump nutritional standards

View attachment 300994

Who is he forcing it on?

It's gotta be a struggle to force junk food into a mouth that won't shut da fuggup.

I mean Ann Coulter can't do it.

You funnied 2 of my posts.

One showed a kid with a lunchbox, the other showed a kid eating McDonalds.

Which of those kids were forced to eat that by Trump?

I wooden know. I never said that happened. I just riffed on the verb "force".

Even those Americans who decline to admire the former First Lady wish her a very Happy Birthday.

"decline to admire"

LOL

Admiration requires respect, and respect has to be earned, and being wife of now former president earns her nothing in my book.

Have love Trump's timing it is impeccable

It is :laugh:.......:up:

How very Christian of you. Trump does something despicable to children and you cheer because he did it in a way that shows how petty and vicious he can be.

Do unto others.
These agendas started with for reason and ended up with another. The Prog system can not give these Michelle Obama nutritious meals. People who work for the agendas must care for it to work. And many do not care. Combined with government contracts to shady contractors it is a marriage made in hell. The real tragedy is that it shows you program after added program on the war on poverty that never ends. Here is one answer that will help. Keepeth they dicketh out of thou holeth if you cannoteth take careth of the babyith. School are infected with this. And the whole nation pays the price. Bag lunches were so simple.

Nothing allowing our kids to be overweight & unhealthy as Trump subjects them to a more difficult future.

Give them unhealthy food as you make therm drink more polluted water & breathe dirtier air as you gut food stamps & healthcare & education.

But tell us about abortions. You assfucks really hate your children.

No one is forcing you to breed, so if you have kids it falls on you to feed them and not the taxpayer dollars...

Also Dave let be clear Children with Obesity issues come from homes of those parents that put their kid in front of a gaming device and tell them to sit there and be quiet...

But finally Dave it is the parent job to buy the correct food for their kids and Trump is not forcing you to feed your kid junk food but as usual you blame him for your bad parenting because you can not deal with reality.

Note:

As for dirtier water just remember Obama EPA poisoned that river that run through Navajo country, and yet you were never outraged for a moment...

Kids eat at school. Why do you want to feed them unhealthy food?

A lot of kids come from homes where their parents can not afford healthy food options. You want to take away money from these parents.

I guess poor people are not allowed to have sex or children?

Why is it my job to pay for your children that you can not afford?

Also why can't you use protection while having sex?

Finally, the State and community you live in can pay for the lunch program that you believe the School must supply and it should not be the Federal Government Job!

Stop telling people they should be responsible for your actions while acting irresponsible!

Nothing allowing our kids to be overweight & unhealthy as Trump subjects them to a more difficult future.

No one is forcing you to breed, so if you have kids it falls on you to feed them and not the taxpayer dollars...

Also Dave let be clear Children with Obesity issues come from homes of those parents that put their kid in front of a gaming device and tell them to sit there and be quiet...

But finally Dave it is the parent job to buy the correct food for their kids and Trump is not forcing you to feed your kid junk food but as usual you blame him for your bad parenting because you can not deal with reality.

Note:

As for dirtier water just remember Obama EPA poisoned that river that run through Navajo country, and yet you were never outraged for a moment...

Kids eat at school. Why do you want to feed them unhealthy food?

A lot of kids come from homes where their parents can not afford healthy food options. You want to take away money from these parents.

I guess poor people are not allowed to have sex or children?
And they dont have ID either so they cant vote.....derp
They have IDs. They might not save a special photo IDs you demand to depress the vote.

FYI:

For you to obtain a job legally you must provide two forms of identification...

To rent a place you must provide a photo identification.

To open an account you must provide a photo identification.

To drive you must have a photo identification...

See where this is going?

In all legal transactions from buying beer to renting you must provide a photo ID in most cases and yet you do not want Pedro to provide one when he is voting as John Smith while voting Democrat...

Note:

BTW, that polluting of the river was the EPA trying to fix what some mining compony left behind.

Poor baby trying to excuse Obama EPA mistake... Before those like you blamed the States of Colorado, New Mexico and Arizona while excusing Obama EPA...

A cap was blown out, so the blame is on the EPA but as usual you will lie and why?

You're from Kalifornia and most Trotskies there wouldn't know the truth if it swatted them between the eyes!

i think the parents are more responsible for their kids being overweight than trump...
Trump just added to that. Quit supporting this child abuse
like they were not fat 10 years ago...right dave?.........that little tiny lunch aint shit,its what they are eating at the house is what matters more....and kids need to be outside running around for a few hours.....
The rate is increasing. Allowing schools to serve unhealthy foods can not help. Why do you think it will?

Pack your own kid lunch and stop depending on society to do your job!
So I should just make sure my kids have a healthy meal and remain silent as you stupid fucks want to feed kids crap?

This is another example how you feeble minded duped Trumpettes will trash a good thing because Michelle Obama was for it.

Wow, you keep on lying about me as usual...

Yes, you should make sure your kid is having healthy food and you should get with community leaders to ensure the school is providing healthy choices and no you should not require or rely on the Federal Government to do what you should be doing...

I know you believe you should have all the unprotected sex you want and society should just pay for your mistakes in life...

Get a job, pay for your kids food and grow up!

Amen. Our education system is already in critical condition from all the liberal bias and attitudes being taught as truth. I don't see how adding diet advice from anyone who puts on 95# in a year is going to make things any better. Her biggest accomplishment was how she was magnificently successful at spreading racism.

Trump just added to that. Quit supporting this child abuse
like they were not fat 10 years ago...right dave?.........that little tiny lunch aint shit,its what they are eating at the house is what matters more....and kids need to be outside running around for a few hours.....
The rate is increasing. Allowing schools to serve unhealthy foods can not help. Why do you think it will?

Pack your own kid lunch and stop depending on society to do your job!
So I should just make sure my kids have a healthy meal and remain silent as you stupid fucks want to feed kids crap?

This is another example how you feeble minded duped Trumpettes will trash a good thing because Michelle Obama was for it.

Wow, you keep on lying about me as usual...

Yes, you should make sure your kid is having healthy food and you should get with community leaders to ensure the school is providing healthy choices and no you should not require or rely on the Federal Government to do what you should be doing...

I know you believe you should have all the unprotected sex you want and society should just pay for your mistakes in life...

Get a job, pay for your kids food and grow up!

I have always had a job you, I fed my kids healthy food, and I, unlike you, am an adult.

If people were really interested in making school meals more healthy, the federal government would not have had to act. You wouldn't be here having a tizzy fit because the federal guidelines on healthy foods would have no impact because your school meals were already healthy.

As for unprotected sex, this is what you fucking Republicans are ll about as you continually limit access to BIRTH CONTROL>

Amen. Our education system is already in critical condition from all the liberal bias and attitudes being taught as truth. I don't see how adding diet advice from anyone who puts on 95# in a year is going to make things any better. Her biggest accomplishment was how she was magnificently successful at spreading racism.
You assfucks realize that schools in Republican areas are run by their primarily Republican school boards. Right?

New Topics

Forum List

Back