The Heliosphere is shrinking

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
And with it the traffic of high energy cosmic photons has increased by about 20 percent. Did you need to know where we might be picking up extra heat from? Let me tell you this....there is no possible way for those high energy photons to strike us without leaving heat energy behind them.
Sun's protective 'bubble' is shrinking

JO

And with it the traffic of high energy cosmic photons has increased by about 20 percent. Did you need to know where we might be picking up extra heat from? Let me tell you this....there is no possible way for those high energy photons to strike us without leaving heat energy behind them.

JO
Do you know that the earths magnetosphere is also shrinking? Two things are now going to happen, the earth will cool and the increased ionic radiation will cause increased clouds and precipitation which will further hasten the cooling.

What is happening will lead to long term cooling on earth.

JO
Do you know that the earths magnetosphere is also shrinking? Two things are now going to happen, the earth will cool and the increased ionic radiation will cause increased clouds and precipitation which will further hasten the cooling.

What is happening will lead to long term cooling on earth.

Yeah....the sun spot activity is also way down and has historically coincided with periods of cooling.... We're probably just seeing cycles that have happened a hundred times before but only now do we have the instruments to see them.

JO

It was hot in 1865 too. We like our warm, sunny days in Texas.

upload_2020-1-17_20-38-48.png

Forum List

Back