Liberal reporter goes Berserk calls cops on young female target manager threatens lawsuit over a too

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Liberal reporter David Leavitt went berserk on Friday and called the police on a young female store manager for Target because she wouldn’t sell him an Oral B electric toothbrush for 1 penny.

Liberal Reporter Goes Berserk, Calls Cops on Young Female Target Manager, Threatens Lawsuit Over a Toothbrush

lol
You left really are serious losers who are beyond mental help even worker........

Where the fuck does your Hateway Plunder Jim the Fuck Hoft link even mention politics, dumbass?

EOhfKTfUUAARf9w.png

Cheese and Rice, only a complete idiot shops at Target.

We don't. Their store policy all over is to feed women and girls to pervert males pretending to be female -- they tell these guys they are welcome to go in Target women's restrooms and changing rooms! No care taken for women and girls at all. I'll never shop at any of their stores.

• Banned
Liberal reporter David Leavitt went berserk on Friday and called the police on a young female store manager for Target because she wouldn’t sell him an Oral B electric toothbrush for 1 penny.

Liberal Reporter Goes Berserk, Calls Cops on Young Female Target Manager, Threatens Lawsuit Over a Toothbrush

lol
You left really are serious losers who are beyond mental help even worker........

Where the fuck does your Hateway Plunder Jim the Fuck Hoft link even mention politics, dumbass?

iu

"Liberal reporters" are paid in Snickers bars and the occasional same-sex handjob.

It's understandable that the $2 is life-or-death to them.

lol

How do you know he's a liberal?

Because he acts like a 13 year old girl. His reporting consists of "they took to twitter" and "the internet mercilessly mocked" and "Greta trolled trump". He speaks like a pre-teen girl, he has no class, he gets paid by the liberal media, he hates Trump and he is an ignoramus. Any questions?

But in case you still doubt..when he isnt blaspheming Christ or harassing underpaid Target workers for preventing his theft of a toothbrush...

leavett.png
leavett2.png

lol

Nobody, and I mean nobody, despises a little working person like a liberal.

Leavitt is a despicable insensitive asshole.

After the Manchester tragedy where people were killed at a Ariana Grande concert is was a first class sub human piece of shit.

Twitter troll David Leavitt offers up a master class in how to be an asshole

daertw_waaadshk.jpg

Human Piece of Garbage Posts Worst Possible Take on the Manchester Terror Attack

So his actions at Target are no surprise. I am glad people are standing up for the Target Manager and they give her a bonus and a raise.

He is also a fraud, many of the places he has claimed to work for have flatout said he lied about him working for them.

Thanks to the OP for my first chuckle of the day.

Seriously, though, some people are very adamant about their rights.

Just saw a story about some people who attacked fast food workers for supposedly giving them portions of food that were too small.

Anyone whose job it is to deal with the public is to be pitied.

Thanks to the OP for my first chuckle of the day.

Seriously, though, some people are very adamant about their rights.

Just saw a story about some people who attacked fast food workers for supposedly giving them portions of food that were too small.

Anyone whose job it is to deal with the public is to be pitied.
Willing to bet the customer wasn't white

lol

Took me a few seconds using the Internets to determine the political leanings of Leavitt.I know technology can be scary sometimes, mixed with lazy as fuck and it is almost insurmountable.

Forum List

Back