Happy 4th of July, 2022

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind
Thanks to all service people, all over the USA!

1656715963281.png

1656716010532.png

The "Yellow Ribbon" song by Tony Orlando and Dawn was about a freaking convict who gets out of prison but somehow it was hijacked to a Veteran message. It's O.K I guess. As a Vet. I fly the Flag 24/7 365. I found a neat solar charger at Lowes for about 7 bucks that is attached to the pole and shines on Old Glory at night.

The "Yellow Ribbon" song by Tony Orlando and Dawn was about a freaking convict who gets out of prison but somehow it was hijacked to a Veteran message. It's O.K I guess. As a Vet. I fly the Flag 24/7 365. I found a neat solar charger at Lowes for about 7 bucks that is attached to the pole and shines on Old Glory at night.
Thank you for your service and sacrifice Whitehall! i like the Lee Greenwood song God Bless the USA. it does not matter to me which political party or politician is using the song. it's one of my favorite songs.

Really?
I did not know that!
I've only ever seen it used for military coming home.

Maybe there are only a few freaks like me who have a replica black powder cannon. I could travel a hundred miles to a West Va. fireworks sale or I could buy stuff from walmart that "emits showers of sparks" but I fire off a salute with my Coehorn mortar.

Forum List

Back