Happy 2019!

aaronleland

Diamond Member
May 19, 2012
New-Year-2019-Unique-bg-picture.jpg

Happy New Year to the world from Northern Virginia, United States. Let us, all of us, unite across the world to make this sphere we live on a better place for all of us on all the continents. Work for peace. Deny the hate that the few around the world want to gin up to war.
May love always prevail. Peace.

Happy New Year to the world from Northern Virginia, United States. Let us, all of us, unite across the world to make this sphere we live on a better place for all of us on all the continents. Work for peace. Deny the hate that the few around the world want to gin up to war.
Let us all come together and support President Trump as he works to Make America Great Again!

Let us all come together and support President Trump as he works to Make America Great Again!
get your political crap out of here.

You're early. Please wait until midnight. Thank you.

I apologize if time zones confuse you.
. Then make your announcement to Eastern Zone people. "Happy New Year Easterners!" There is fly over country if you haven't noticed.

What the fuck is fly over country? I want to see Don Lemon get his dick pierced.
TMI - TMI.... LOL

get your political crap out of here.
Last I checked, oh nevermind. LOL

Forum List

Back