Happiest Countries in 2021

The 20 Happiest Countries In The World In 2021 (Guess Where The U.S. Ranked?)
Very Interesting. The five happiest countries on earth--Finland, Iceland, Denmark, Switzerland and the Netherlands are also five of the whitest countries on earth, while not necessarily the wealthiest. Hmmm, what parallels could be drawn here? Thoughts?
Racist!

What other thoughts are there?

Do people actually think about other things?
You tell me? I just read a thread that said a US government employee believes that melanin endows black people with greater mental abilities than people with lighter skin. This seems to suggest that is either false or that ignorance is bliss. I didn't make the survey--the UN did--calm down.

Very Interesting. The five happiest countries on earth--Finland, Iceland, Denmark, Switzerland and the Netherlands are also five of the whitest countries on earth, while not necessarily the wealthiest. Hmmm, what parallels could be drawn here? Thoughts?
Racist!

What other thoughts are there?

Do people actually think about other things?
You tell me? I just read a thread that said a US government employee believes that melanin endows black people with greater mental abilities than people with lighter skin. This seems to suggest that is either false or that ignorance is bliss. I didn't make the survey--the UN did--calm down.
For the sake of argument, let's say it's true. White folk are superior to colored folk.

How would people react to that? Those who are colored would be pissed out of their minds yelling racism, and whitey would treat colored folk as subhuman and be assholes about it.

People suck.

So what is your objective here?

“The evidence shows that people’s morale improves when the government acts,” says the report’s editors. The survey's findings don't bear this out. The five top countries have some of the least restrictive covid policies.

“The evidence shows that people’s morale improves when the government acts,” says the report’s editors. The survey's findings don't bear this out. The five top countries have some of the least restrictive covid policies.
We need morals to improve, morale will come after.

Without morals, any country is doomed.

So who is better at morals, whitey or darky?

The reason blacks are suffering like they are is because of a moral issue. About 75% of households are single parent. Poverty is the only possible outcome from this.

But it did not used to be this way. Blacks used to have mostly two parent homes and church going, but right after the Civil Rights legislation that SHOULD have let them join the rest of society, government began to subsidize one parent homes and promote it in the Black community.

The right to die in ignorance I suppose will make anyone who is ignorant happy.
They are happy because they are ignorant!

For the sake of argument, let's say it's true. White folk are superior to colored folk.
These are YOUR words--not mine. I made no suggestions of superiority here. I exhibited a UN sponsored survey's results. Their results could be interpreted to indicate that homogeneous populaces are happier than mixed populaces. That is one way of looking at it. Another is that less government intervention in daily lives leads to greater happiness. Indeed, that seems to be the indication when covid responses by the governments of these countries are taken into account.

after the Civil Rights legislation that SHOULD have let them join the rest of society, government began to subsidize one parent homes and promote it in the Black community.
Are you saying that these subsidies were ONLY made available to black people? If that is the case, that is the very definition of racism--if not, why weren't other people affected in the same way? Other ethnic communities had two-parent families and went to church prior to the CRA of 1964 and were subject to the same laws and as anyone who has lived through it can attest, they too suffered that same degradation in family and church.

These are YOUR words--not mine. I made no suggestions of superiority here. I exhibited a UN sponsored survey's results. Their results could be interpreted to indicate that homogeneous populaces are happier than mixed populaces. That is one way of looking at it. Another is that less government intervention in daily lives leads to greater happiness. Indeed, that seems to be the indication when covid responses by the governments of these countries are taken into account.
Race only matters when it comes to two things, your medical history and politics. With medical history, it is important to know your genetics. But why poliitics?

Politics is the art of division. The goal of politics is to form groups of people to overcome other groups of people for special perks. If politicians did not do this, if they treated us all the same and with fairness, who would vote for them, who would give them money, etc.?

Race simply is an easy way to divide people. When Jews were persecuted in Western Europe for centuries, they were told to wear special dress so they could be easily identified for persecution. However, when someone's skin color is different, there is no need to single those people out by making them wear special cloths so that people know to oppress them.

If you read the history of the Jewish oppression over the centuries, you will find that no group of people has encountered as much hate and persecution as the Jewish people. However, they always seem to do well socioeconomically. Why? Because they are really into family and education. It's part of their culture, so no matter how much they are persecuted,, they always seems to come out on top socioeconomically. Ironically, it is this socioeconomic success that breeds jealousy and more oppression.

Last edited:
after the Civil Rights legislation that SHOULD have let them join the rest of society, government began to subsidize one parent homes and promote it in the Black community.
Are you saying that these subsidies were ONLY made available to black people? If that is the case, that is the very definition of racism--if not, why weren't other people affected in the same way? Other ethnic communities had two-parent families and went to church prior to the CRA of 1964 and were subject to the same laws and as anyone who has lived through it can attest, they too suffered that same degradation in family and church.
No, single parent homes have exploded for all races, but not as much as in the black community.

So these subsidies are creating vast numbers of single parent homes and poverty.

I think the reason that the Black community was hit particularly hard, was the fact that as a baseline when all these government subsidies hit the culture, the Blacks were the least educated and prepared to escape the cycle of poverty. It was not their fault, it was just due to years of racism and keeping them stupid and uneducated. Now the public education keeps them segregated and poor and poverty stricken.

Last edited:
Their covid mortality rate does not agree with your assessment. And the last sentence is too shallow to even respond to.

From the link, the entity that took the survey:
"Sustainable Development Solutions Network for the United Nations"
Sorry, I summarily totally reject any entity with 'sustainable' in their name.

Last edited:
Their covid mortality rate does not agree with your assessment. And the last sentence is too shallow to even respond to.
People who strive to make the world a better place are never happy and can never be happy. People who are happy have accepted the status quo and don't care about trying to make the world a better place. They don't want to know about all the ills of the world cos that would make them un-happy so they ignore it, never do anything to try and improve the situation and remain happy in their ignorance.

They are also a single culture dominant nations too, thus little divisiveness is possible.
And the US could be that way, too, despite various ethnicities.
But the democrat party and Pravda will have none of it.

From the link, the entity that took the survey:
"Sustainable Development Solutions Network for the United Nations"
Sorry, I summarily totally reject any entity with 'sustainable' in their name.
Yeah, I found some inconsistency in their findings as well.

People who strive to make the world a better place are never happy and can never be happy. People who are happy have accepted the status quo and don't care about trying to make the world a better place. They don't want to know about all the ills of the world cos that would make them un-happy so they ignore it, never do anything to try and improve the situation and remain happy in their ignorance.
That would seem to make sense from the view you have from your basement window.

It's you and your Trumpster illusions that belong in the basement...Still long as your happy!

It's you and your Trumpster illusions that belong in the basement...Still long as your happy!
We've heard from the moron in the room now. The thread was about "The Happiest Countries in 2021" Only a moron could twist that into a diatribe about the former POTUS. Please stay on topic.

Forum List

Back