Hannity was right about the grocery store incidents, they are out stocking shelves without a care in the world

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
So I've heard Hannity talk about this and I noticed the same occurrence. Any time I am at the grocery store, and I've been to more than one; the workers there just simply go about their business. Not wearing masks, most not wearing gloves, they just stock the shelves, give no social distancing (is that dangerous to me?) and they are there for hours, back and forth, up and down the aisles.

They have taken precautions for the cashiers, but these guys stocking shelves don't seem to care (even as we all have to follow arrows and stay within 6 feet of one another.

I think opening up has some validity considering we are already shopping, just in limited locations. This is just destroying small businesses while the biggest corporations are open.

and they are such a conspiracy

1588860835062.png

So I've heard Hannity talk about this and I noticed the same occurrence. Any time I am at the grocery store, and I've been to more than one; the workers there just simply go about their business. Not wearing masks, most not wearing gloves, they just stock the shelves, give no social distancing (is that dangerous to me?) and they are there for hours, back and forth, up and down the aisles.

They have taken precautions for the cashiers, but these guys stocking shelves don't seem to care (even as we all have to follow arrows and stay within 6 feet of one another.

I think opening up has some validity considering we are already shopping, just in limited locations. This is just destroying small businesses while the biggest corporations are open.

Grocery store stock boys don't give a shit. Even if they do know about this Covid stuff, they figure the worst that can happen is that they will get very sick and die. Then they won't have to stock shelves any more.

Forum List

Back