Hannity Warns About Those Who Lied About FISA Warrants, "They're About To See Their World Rocked!"

Sean Hannity told his audience that from what he's hearing from his sources those who were caught up in the FISA warrant abuse are about to get what's coming to them.

SH: "My sources are telling me that it's real. That those that did the premeditated fraud on FISA...They're about to see their worlds rocked." SC: "That's what I'm hearing too."

ooa8kJjW4eamMOuW.jpg

Does anyone take Hannity seriously anymore?
Tick Tock
Sure, any day now! :rolleyes-41:
Give me 1 serious thing he was wrong on. Not some BS minor.
Seth Rich.

Nope
Yep. Even got his hand slapped by corporate over that one. The whole thing blew up and Fox News was sued for defamation.

Fox’s response to the lawsuit is that they can lie about dead people as much as they want.
Sean Hannity told his audience that from what he's hearing from his sources those who were caught up in the FISA warrant abuse are about to get what's coming to them.

SH: "My sources are telling me that it's real. That those that did the premeditated fraud on FISA...They're about to see their worlds rocked." SC: "That's what I'm hearing too."

ooa8kJjW4eamMOuW.jpg

Tick Tock
Seth Rich.

Nope
Yep. Even got his hand slapped by corporate over that one. The whole thing blew up and Fox News was sued for defamation.

Fox’s response to the lawsuit is that they can lie about dead people as much as they want.

The Murdock children did tell Sean to stop
The rest is your typical nonsense.
He stopped because the story they based it on was retracted as basically everyone involved was found to be lying.

Of course, Hannity jumped all over it.

Last I heard the lawsuit was still in progress.

I laugh
Literally everything that you say that you've heard in the last 5 years has been proven to be false.

Too bad they won't send Barry and Mike to Leavenworth (after pulling down his pants and proving we were right about the "first lady" being male).

That's not a nice thing to say about Melania, even if it is true. And I don't see how it's a crime in any way.

rexfeatures_7936223q.jpg

The rest of them should hang on the South Lawn. General Washington would have already hanged them and left them for the crows. Americans need to see the price of treason is paid in full.

Best I can tell, being a psychopath dweeb is what you define as "owning the libs"? Even by Trump cult standards, you're helpless at debate.

ooa8kJjW4eamMOuW.jpg

Tick Tock
Seth Rich.

Nope

ooa8kJjW4eamMOuW.jpg

Tick Tock
Seth Rich.

Nope

He stopped because the story they based it on was retracted as basically everyone involved was found to be lying.

I laugh
Literally everything that you say that you've heard in the last 5 years has been proven to be false.
Kiddo, your head is so far up Trump’s butt, you believe the sky is brown so don’t tell me what is “proven” to be false.

Your Seth Rich conspiracy has been proven time and time again to be lies.

ooa8kJjW4eamMOuW.jpg

BJ -

Tick Tock

So what. Some secretary will get tossed in jail and it will be forgotten....Again.

ooa8kJjW4eamMOuW.jpg

BJ -

Tick Tock

If biden wins, any indictments will be ended.....and they will be set free. Then, whoever is controlling biden will roll out the FBI, CIA, NSA, DOJ, IRS, and State Department to go after republicans like never before.......

They have known for years who they are.....and the crimes committed.................and none have been brought to justice.................

And none will............The establishment Swamp protects their own.......

ENJOY THE SHOW.
I am not so sure... They have been putting out bits and pieces of information slowly so that there is not a hard visceral reaction to the current release. Now there is ample evidence to show complicity in the public realm and people have accepted that Obama and Biden are part of it. Charging them now would be icing on the cake.

Until November 3...if biden wins. If biden wins it all goes away.......

ooa8kJjW4eamMOuW.jpg

Tick Tock
More serious than any news coming from the libtard Media.

ooa8kJjW4eamMOuW.jpg

Tick Tock
Seth Rich.

Nope

ooa8kJjW4eamMOuW.jpg

Tick Tock
Seth Rich.

Nope

I laugh
Kiddo, your head is so far up Trump’s butt, you believe the sky is brown so don’t tell me what is “proven” to be false.

Your Seth Rich conspiracy has been proven time and time again to be lies.

I

ooa8kJjW4eamMOuW.jpg

BJ -

Tick Tock

If biden wins, any indictments will be ended.....and they will be set free. Then, whoever is controlling biden will roll out the FBI, CIA, NSA, DOJ, IRS, and State Department to go after republicans like never before.......

Like any other banana republic would.

ooa8kJjW4eamMOuW.jpg

BJ -

Tick Tock

Like when Trump was using the State Dept to go after Biden in Ukraine?

ooa8kJjW4eamMOuW.jpg

BJ -

Tick Tock
FYI: DOPer Morons.

You will get more traction if you start spewing
Benghazi lies again.

ooa8kJjW4eamMOuW.jpg

BJ -

Tick Tock

Factually False
But, you know that or should reasonably be expected to know that.

ooa8kJjW4eamMOuW.jpg

BJ -

Tick Tock
FYI: DOPer Morons.

You will get more traction if you start spewing
Benghazi lies again.

You're a retard
But you know that or should reasonably be expected to know that.

ooa8kJjW4eamMOuW.jpg

BJ -

Tick Tock

Like any other Banana Republic would.

ooa8kJjW4eamMOuW.jpg

BJ -

Tick Tock

Factually False

So the State Dept wasn’t trying to get Ukraine to go after Biden?

They said they did.

ooa8kJjW4eamMOuW.jpg

BJ -

Tick Tock

Factually False

They said they did.

Not in the way that you are trying to spin it.
I dismiss you.

I would trust KT to understand and factually narrative the situation -

“Now,” K.T. McFarland insists, “there is the cold, hard evidence.” According to Flynn’s deputy, “it turns out that these senior officials in the intelligence community and the FBI, they all took notes. They all texted each other. They all had handwritten notes of meetings.” Every bit of it is evidence to be used against them in court.

McFarland has an interest in the proceedings because she got thrown under the bus along with Flynn, when the FBI entrapped him. That’s how she knows details of the evidence already gathered. “From what I’m hearing, the Durham investigation and the Justice Department is the getting to the point where I think we can expect some indictments before the end of the summer.”

That is extremely good news for the American public who was beginning to believe they would need to become as “unreasonable” as the rest of the anarchists to get anything accomplished.

ooa8kJjW4eamMOuW.jpg

Tick Tock
Sure, any day now!
More serious than any news coming from the libtard Media.
How would you know? Anyone that uses the word 'libtard' doesn't have clue what serious really is.

ooa8kJjW4eamMOuW.jpg

BJ -

Tick Tock

Factually False

They said they did.

Not in the way that you are trying to spin it.
I dismiss you.

Just think about what you believe Obama did to Trump and then just remember that’s basically what Trump did to Biden.

Forum List

Back