Hannity Warns About Those Who Lied About FISA Warrants, "They're About To See Their World Rocked!"

Sean Hannity told his audience that from what he's hearing from his sources those who were caught up in the FISA warrant abuse are about to get what's coming to them.

SH: "My sources are telling me that it's real. That those that did the premeditated fraud on FISA...They're about to see their worlds rocked." SC: "That's what I'm hearing too."

ooa8kJjW4eamMOuW.jpg

BJ -

Tick Tock

If biden wins, any indictments will be ended.....and they will be set free. Then, whoever is controlling biden will roll out the FBI, CIA, NSA, DOJ, IRS, and State Department to go after republicans like never before.......
Like when Trump was using the State Dept to go after Biden in Ukraine?

Factually False
But, you know that or should reasonably be expected to know that.

So the State Dept wasn’t trying to get Ukraine to go after Biden?

They said they did.

Not in the way that you are trying to spin it.
I dismiss you.

Just think about what you believe Obama did to Trump and then just remember that’s basically what Trump did to Biden.

Not in any way.
Now you're doubly dismissed.

Sean Hannity told his audience that from what he's hearing from his sources those who were caught up in the FISA warrant abuse are about to get what's coming to them.

SH: "My sources are telling me that it's real. That those that did the premeditated fraud on FISA...They're about to see their worlds rocked." SC: "That's what I'm hearing too."

ooa8kJjW4eamMOuW.jpg

BJ -

Tick Tock

If biden wins, any indictments will be ended.....and they will be set free. Then, whoever is controlling biden will roll out the FBI, CIA, NSA, DOJ, IRS, and State Department to go after republicans like never before.......

Factually False

They said they did.

I dismiss you.

Just think about what you believe Obama did to Trump and then just remember that’s basically what Trump did to Biden.

I have to say that the stupidity of you asshats on the left is never ending.....the facts, the truth and reality are right in front of you......and you can't see it.....and you put all the crimes actually committed by the democrats, both historically and currently, on the Republican party....and you think you are right.........the sheer stupidity of who and what you are is frustrating...because as a human being, I want other human beings to be wise and intelligent, and with everything right in front of you...you are neither.....

I would trust KT to understand and factually narrative the situation -

“Now,” K.T. McFarland insists, “there is the cold, hard evidence.” According to Flynn’s deputy, “it turns out that these senior officials in the intelligence community and the FBI, they all took notes. They all texted each other. They all had handwritten notes of meetings.” Every bit of it is evidence to be used against them in court.

McFarland has an interest in the proceedings because she got thrown under the bus along with Flynn, when the FBI entrapped him. That’s how she knows details of the evidence already gathered. “From what I’m hearing, the Durham investigation and the Justice Department is the getting to the point where I think we can expect some indictments before the end of the summer.”

That is extremely good news for the American public who was beginning to believe they would need to become as “unreasonable” as the rest of the anarchists to get anything accomplished.

Again...if biden wins it goes away, and they do it again...with more confidence and arrogance....

Trump has to win.

ooa8kJjW4eamMOuW.jpg

BJ -

Tick Tock

Factually False

They said they did.

I dismiss you.

I have to say that the stupidity of you asshats on the left is never ending.....the facts, the truth and reality are right in front of you......and you can't see it.....and you put all the crimes actually committed by the democrats, both historically and currently, on the Republican party....and you think you are right.........the sheer stupidity of who and what you are is frustrating...because as a human being, I want other human beings to be wise and intelligent, and with everything right in front of you...you are neither.....
You’ve been brainwashed, taught not to listen to multiple sources and only believe what you’ve been told.

ooa8kJjW4eamMOuW.jpg

BJ -

Tick Tock

Factually False

They said they did.

I dismiss you.

You’ve been brainwashed, taught not to listen to multiple sources and only believe what you’ve been told.

You should repeat that into a mirror for it to be accurate....you are a damaged human being...there is no rational thought in your brain....you are actually dangerous to this country.

ooa8kJjW4eamMOuW.jpg

BJ -

Tick Tock
Karma is a bitch!

ooa8kJjW4eamMOuW.jpg

BJ -

Tick Tock

Factually False

They said they did.

I dismiss you.

Criminal activity not Obama administration about to be exposed.

ooa8kJjW4eamMOuW.jpg

BJ -

Tick Tock

Factually False

They said they did.

I dismiss you.

You should repeat that into a mirror for it to be accurate....you are a damaged human being...there is no rational thought in your brain....you are actually dangerous to this country.
Let me guess. You refuse to believe anything you read in the MSM but have no problem listening to Hannity spew his nonsense day after day?

Yeah. That’s the type of brainwashing that is what’s wrong with this country.

ooa8kJjW4eamMOuW.jpg

BJ -

Tick Tock

Factually False

They said they did.

I dismiss you.

I’ve never seen people so happy to be strung along.

ooa8kJjW4eamMOuW.jpg

BJ -

Tick Tock

Factually False

They said they did.

I dismiss you.

Yes, I've watched Democrats for years too.

ooa8kJjW4eamMOuW.jpg

BJ -

Tick Tock

Factually False

They said they did.

I dismiss you.

And you always come up empty handed.

The “about to be exposed” line has been going on for years.

ooa8kJjW4eamMOuW.jpg

BJ -

Tick Tock

Factually False

They said they did.

I dismiss you.

On the Democrats side. "We got Trump now..." then the epic fail.

ooa8kJjW4eamMOuW.jpg

BJ -

Tick Tock

Factually False

They said they did.

I dismiss you.

On the Democrats side. "We got Trump now..." then the epic fail.
Democrats at least deliver the goods. Y’all ignore it, but at least it’s there.

I would trust KT to understand and factually narrative the situation -

“Now,” K.T. McFarland insists, “there is the cold, hard evidence.” According to Flynn’s deputy, “it turns out that these senior officials in the intelligence community and the FBI, they all took notes. They all texted each other. They all had handwritten notes of meetings.” Every bit of it is evidence to be used against them in court.

McFarland has an interest in the proceedings because she got thrown under the bus along with Flynn, when the FBI entrapped him. That’s how she knows details of the evidence already gathered. “From what I’m hearing, the Durham investigation and the Justice Department is the getting to the point where I think we can expect some indictments before the end of the summer.”

That is extremely good news for the American public who was beginning to believe they would need to become as “unreasonable” as the rest of the anarchists to get anything accomplished.

Again...if biden wins it goes away, and they do it again...with more confidence and arrogance....

Trump has to win.

The future of our very Republic depends on it.

ooa8kJjW4eamMOuW.jpg

BJ -

Tick Tock

Factually False

They said they did.

I dismiss you.

Let me guess. You refuse to believe anything you read in the MSM but have no problem listening to Hannity spew his nonsense day after day?

Nothing is 100%, but
The Journalists that work with Hannity are right and correct exponentially more often than the Democratic Media

What crimes did they actually commit?
Then why hasn't Barr arrested them?
1) Maybe because they can't prove the crimes?
2) Or the crimes have no punishment?
3) Or you guys are just idiots?

I go with Door #3. :hyper:

ooa8kJjW4eamMOuW.jpg

BJ -

Tick Tock

Factually False

They said they did.

I dismiss you.

Nothing is 100%, but
The Journalists that work with Hannity are right and correct exponentially more often than the Democratic Media
Solomon got the entire Ukraine story all screwed up and even went so far as to basically be an conduit for Ukrainian (maybe even Russian) disinformation campaigns.

That’s in addition to the aforementioned Seth Rich debacle which blew up in his face.

So no, his history kinda sucks

Forum List

Back