Hand Sanitizer

My understanding from Dr. Fauci is that thoroughly washing hands often with hot water and soap will have just as much effect as hand sanitizer.

Bah, soap and water, be aight.

You really wanna kill germs: Bleach and/or Lysol.

o boy..how much bleach I got?

be aight.

Buy a bottle of rubbing alcohol keep it in your car, pour a bit on a paper towel and wash your hands with it when soap and water is not available.

Don't worry if the stores are completely sold out or if people are selling it for twenty times the normal price just make your own. It's easy, look up hand sanitizer recipes online, it's primarily alcohol and aloe vera with some scented essential oils tossed in.

"basic" hand sanitizer "recipe" at DuckDuckGo
You got any you'd like to sell? (sarcasm alert)
Don't use it myself, just soap and water for me.

Same here, I wash my hands constantly. Probably one of the reasons why I almost never get sick.

images

~S~

Don't worry if the stores are completely sold out or if people are selling it for twenty times the normal price just make your own. It's easy, look up hand sanitizer recipes online, it's primarily alcohol and aloe vera with some scented essential oils tossed in.

Then why the fuck did you post your OP?

I have been sending the recipe to all my friends and family members.

People that are attempting to take advantage of this situation are being stop at every chance and now they are complaining they might lose everything, which is great in my perspective!

One guy bought over 17k bottles of hand sanitizer and was selling on Amazon until Amazon stopped them and told them " HELL NO! " , and EBay has also prevented sales along with other sites while this National Emergency keep going on.

I bought four packs of adult wipes and two packs of toilet paper like I do to keep for two months and bought dial soap and dawn dishwashing soap and two bottles of bleach.

Soaking washcloths in bleach and wiping counters to save on paper towels...

People are insane in times like these but growing up with depression era adopted parents taught me what to do and revert back to my old ways...

Just wish I felt better and could mix up batches of homemade hand sanitizer ( no smart remarks please ) and hand it out to the public.

Might do it for the family and friends if I can get my brother to go out in the maddness...

Stay safe mate...

Are you normally this stupid or is it just a today thing? :dunno:

That's what one guy at work told me. He's mixing two-parts rubbing alcohol and one-part aloe vera. Works just as well.

I have been sending the recipe to all my friends and family members.

People that are attempting to take advantage of this situation are being stop at every chance and now they are complaining they might lose everything, which is great in my perspective!

One guy bought over 17k bottles of hand sanitizer and was selling on Amazon until Amazon stopped them and told them " HELL NO! " , and EBay has also prevented sales along with other sites while this National Emergency keep going on.

I bought four packs of adult wipes and two packs of toilet paper like I do to keep for two months and bought dial soap and dawn dishwashing soap and two bottles of bleach.

Soaking washcloths in bleach and wiping counters to save on paper towels...

People are insane in times like these but growing up with depression era adopted parents taught me what to do and revert back to my old ways...

Just wish I felt better and could mix up batches of homemade hand sanitizer ( no smart remarks please ) and hand it out to the public.

Might do it for the family and friends if I can get my brother to go out in the maddness...

Stay safe mate...
Here's one for clorox wipes that has no clorox in it.

Homemade Clorox Disinfecting Wipes - Living on a Dime To Grow Rich

Are you normally this stupid or is it just a today thing? :dunno:
Neither. Please answer the question.

Forum List

Back