Hand Sanitizer

Don't worry if the stores are completely sold out or if people are selling it for twenty times the normal price just make your own. It's easy, look up hand sanitizer recipes online, it's primarily alcohol and aloe vera with some scented essential oils tossed in.

"basic" hand sanitizer "recipe" at DuckDuckGo
You got any you'd like to sell? (sarcasm alert)
Don't use it myself, just soap and water for me.
Then why the fuck did you post your OP?
Are you normally this stupid or is it just a today thing? :dunno:
Neither. Please answer the question.
Are you too narcissistic to see the obvious? :dunno:

Use your brain if you're able, why would someone who does't use a specific product post it for the benefit of those who might use it........... I'm sure it's just because I'm selfish, right........? :rolleyes:

Don't worry if the stores are completely sold out or if people are selling it for twenty times the normal price just make your own. It's easy, look up hand sanitizer recipes online, it's primarily alcohol and aloe vera with some scented essential oils tossed in.

Everclear....just a bottle of Everclear will do the trick.

everclear_750__99198.1337200555.jpg

Everclear....just a bottle of Everclear will do the trick.

everclear_750__99198.1337200555.jpg
Everclear is what many recommend because it has the highest alcohol content, the aloe vera is to help keep the skin from drying out due to the alcohol.

Then why the fuck did you post your OP?
Are you normally this stupid or is it just a today thing? :dunno:
Neither. Please answer the question.
Are you too narcissistic to see the obvious? :dunno:

Use your brain if you're able, why would someone who does't use a specific product post it for the benefit of those who might use it........... I'm sure it's just because I'm selfish, right........? :rolleyes:
No not at all. Nice chattin' with you.

Same here, I wash my hands constantly. Probably one of the reasons why I almost never get sick.

Actually being a germaphobe increases your chances of catching bugs unless you carry it to mental illness levels.
Your body needs to build a resistance to them.

I wash my hands after taking a leak and before eating and thats about it.
We have a different definition of clean when we're at the lake.
There's home clean and camp clean.
I might have had the flu on new years eve 2000 but I think it was just a bad cold.
And thats about it for catching a bug.

Same here, I wash my hands constantly. Probably one of the reasons why I almost never get sick.

Actually being a germaphobe increases your chances of catching bugs unless you carry it to mental illness levels.
Your body needs to build a resistance to them.

I wash my hands after taking a leak and before eating and thats about it.
We have a different definition of clean when we're at the lake.
There's home clean and camp clean.
I might have had the flu on new years eve 2000 but I think it was just a bad cold.
And thats about it for catching a bug.

I'm not a germaphobe. I just wash my hands a lot. And I think I have built a resistance to them. I grew up doing a lot of traveling and living overseas (I currently live in Mexico) and I still rarely get sick.

This. Funny story. True story too. A close family member of mine who is admittedly young and inexperienced needed lube during an intimate encounter with a member of the opposite sex. He thought that hand sanitizer would be a suitable substitute...until it wasn't. I swear, I didn't stop laughing for almost an hour.

Target was charging almost $4 for a small bottle of hand sanitizer and there were a bunch of people picking through the bottles like vultures. I refused on moral grounds. It was selling for $1 just two months ago.

IMG_0131.jpg

https://extension.colostate.edu/docs/pubs/foodnut/kitchen-sanitize.pdf

Or just use it in a spray bottle direct..........instant sanitizer........they say put lemon in it.......spray bottle

It stinks. I hate the smell too.

But it's good for cleaning your dishwasher out once a month.

That and your coffee maker. It'll also decalsify showerheads and such and it's a lot cheaper than CLR.

/—-/ Yes, but everyone is sold out of aloe Vera and alcohol. And vodka isn’t strong enough, only 40%. You need 70%.

/—-/ Yes, but everyone is sold out of aloe Vera and alcohol. And vodka isn’t strong enough, only 40%. You need 70%.
Everclear.........

Everclear.

Everclear.
Echo, echo, echo........ :lol:

Forum List

Back