Hamas fighters surrender in droves, and their photos tell an interesting story

Isn't it time to rid the site of the Israeli supporters of Child Killing and Genocide ?
These disgusting people are no different to the German Nazi SS .
Ignorant and abhorrent .

Isn't it time to rid the site of the Israeli supporters of Child Killing and Genocide ?
These disgusting people are no different to the German Nazi SS .
Ignorant and abhorrent .
In freedom loving UK someone was arrested by the police today in London for saying just that.

kind of like the Nazi army surrendering
View attachment 870537
Not really, more like this.
1702166349848.png

~~~~~~~
Yet you're the first to hold the IDF to Geneva Conventionrules but not Hamas.
Why is that?
Where did I state that??? only in your ignorant little fantasy world.

I am not blind and one-sided like YOU
BOTH need to be held responsible for mass murder and towards any act of violence that constitutes a breach towards International Law.

Since the USA - once again was the only country to object (veto) a ceasefire via the UNSC - they too need to be held responsible.
Don't you find it peculiar, even frightening that out of 15 UNSC members, 13 voted YES, one abstention (UK) and only the USA voting NO??

Last edited:
Where did I state that??? only in your ignorant little fantasy world.

I am not blind and one-sided like YOU
BOTH need to held responsible for mass murder and towards any act of violence that constitutes a breach towards International Law.

Since the USA - once again was the only country to object (veto) a ceasefire via the UNSC - they too need to be held responsible.
Don't you find it peculiar, even frightening that out of 15 UNSC members, 13 voted YES, one abstention (UK) and only the USA voting NO??

I'm frightened.....that 13 members want to let Hamas off the hook.

What about the muzzie supporters of Child Killing and Genocide ?
WHO on this site - supports the actions of October 7th - committed by Hamas and alike??? NOBODY - you liar.

However folks like you and your ilk - CONSTANTLY - support, and applaud the war-crimes committed by the IDF, aka the Zionist-Nazi regime of Netanyahu.

It is pecu!iar that there hasn't been one resolution proposed at the UN that demands that Hamas, the elected government of Gaza: to release the 100+ hostages they currently have kidnapped.
Shows how little you know - there have been several resolution by the UN - demanding just that.
However UNGA resolutions are NOT binding.
Those off the UNSC are - and the ones blocking a binding resolution, to release the hostages incl. a ceasefire are the USA.

WHO on this site - supports the actions of October 7th - committed by Hamas and alike??? SOURCE!!! refer a post.

You are what you are a, pathetic little person lying his ass off.
This is all they have to try and excuse Zionist war crimes, and we still don't know the full details of October 7th, but it looks nothing like the Israelis have told us.

This is all they have to try and excuse Zionist war crimes, and we still don't know the full details of October 7th, but it looks nothing like the Israelis have told us.

There is a separate forum on this board for conspiracy theories.

Forum List

Back