Hamas brought ten-year-old children with them on the 10/7 terror raids.

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
How sweet.

It was take your lil terrorist to work day!

Like father like son!

EILAT, Israel--Eran Smilansky, a 28-year-old potato farmer, watched Gazan children go from house to house in his kibbutz on Oct. 7. Hamas terrorists followed. The boys laughed as the gunmen shot or dragged away Israeli families.

"They were like young, young kids," said Smilansky, who defended his home from terrorists for more than six hours that day. "They were going in front of the terrorists, laughing with their friends and looking very calm. I remember thinking, What the fuck?"

Smilansky was one of a dozen survivors of the Nir Oz massacre who told the Washington Free Beacon they witnessed boys or women from the Gaza Strip looting the kibbutz, helping the armed terrorists, and apparently enjoying themselves. The youngest children were around 10 years old, according to several of the survivors, one of whom provided photographs of some of the women and children he saw. The survivors spoke at a hotel in Eilat, Israel's Red Sea resort town, where most of them have been temporarily relocated.

What kind of sick F does that to a child? His son will soon be fatherless but Israel will need to win hearts and minds of a new generation, eliminate the poison going forward. This is vital to Israels peace. We in the West have to also stop funding Israels enemies. It is enough to motivate me to do my small part.

What kind of sick F does that to a child? His son will soon be fatherless but Israel will need to win hearts and minds of a new genwration, eliminate the poison going forward. This is vital to Israels peace. We in the West have to stop funding Israels enemies. It is enough to motivate me to do my small part.
We need to end the lives of all Hamas supporters worldwide.

How sweet.

Like father like son!

EILAT, Israel--Eran Smilansky, a 28-year-old potato farmer, watched Gazan children go from house to house in his kibbutz on Oct. 7. Hamas terrorists followed. The boys laughed as the gunmen shot or dragged away Israeli families.

"They were like young, young kids," said Smilansky, who defended his home from terrorists for more than six hours that day. "They were going in front of the terrorists, laughing with their friends and looking very calm. I remember thinking, What the fuck?"

Smilansky was one of a dozen survivors of the Nir Oz massacre who told the Washington Free Beacon they witnessed boys or women from the Gaza Strip looting the kibbutz, helping the armed terrorists, and apparently enjoying themselves. The youngest children were around 10 years old, according to several of the survivors, one of whom provided photographs of some of the women and children he saw. The survivors spoke at a hotel in Eilat, Israel's Red Sea resort town, where most of them have been temporarily relocated.

Decapitated kids too.

How sweet.

Like father like son!

They should be working in Iowa meat processing plants.

Of course Israeli Gullibles and their armchair supporters are bleating like stuck pigs because many are paying a terrible price for the False Flag their leaders forced on them .
But they reap what they have sown for so long .
They created little monsters and many have now turned on them with vengeance .
Perhaps Nutty Yahoo and his evil cronies can explain the Dagan Plan and the Hannibal Directive to them .

How sweet.

Like father like son!

Wow. I guess childcare while working is a hassle, even if you are a terrorist asshole for a living.

WELL SURE. It takes many years of training before you arrive at being a bloodthirsty
animule with so much hate for your fellow human being
that you shove babies into hot ovens
and bake them alive.
First you have to ID the vermin right.

Wow. I guess childcare while working is a hassle, even if you are a terrorist asshole for a living.
It was certainly:
A - evil indoctrination
B - and possibly attempt to use him as shield . Just like they do now in hspoitals.

What kind of sick F does that to a child? His son will soon be fatherless but Israel will need to win hearts and minds of a new generation, eliminate the poison going forward. This is vital to Israels peace. We in the West have to also stop funding Israels enemies. It is enough to motivate me to do my small part.
Right

How sweet.

Like father like son!

Are you talking about those innocent 10 year old civilians? Actually, I do feel sorry for the kids being used in this way but that is Hamas' fault, not Israel's. A very good chunk of Palestinians "innocent civilians" aren't really so innocent. The Palestinians don't really care about their own deaths, because they don't actually die, they go to meet Allah.

Using young children is also a practice of drug cartels. It is only the West that keeps the young in an extended state of infancy.

Forum List

Back