Hamas broke the 72hr humanitarian Ceasefire

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
A "humanitarian ceasefire" between Israel and Hamas has broken Friday, after Hamas fired yet another salvo of rockets on Israel despite the bilateral truce.

Heavy fighting has now broken out between Israel and Hamas in southern Gaza, according to Palestinian sources, who also claim that eight terrorists have been killed since 10:00 am.

"Once again the terror organizations in Gaza flagrantly violating the ceasefire to which they committed themselves, this time to the US Secretary of State and the UN Secretary General," a statement from Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's office said, without pointing to a specific incident.

Humanitarian Ceasefire Broken; Fighting in Gaza - Defense/Security - News - Arutz Sheva

NO TRUST IN HAMAS

Hah of course they will! :lol:
Lets see, one ceasefire Hamas held to the end..nope..never happened.

[ame=http://youtu.be/B_jkPkj_1fs]A Cease Fire with Hamas? - YouTube[/ame]
The Gaza Ceasefire has already been broken. I'm not surprised.​

Last edited:
At least they're consistent (and predictable.)

Hope West Bank and Golan Heights are next. Not like terrorists are ever gonna get tired of killing themselves. So if negotiations with terror groups is impossible, what is the world waiting for? Let's follow Israel's lead and do what we all know needs to be done if we're ever going to have peace - wipe 'em out. All of them, every where. Once the Muslim world sees we're serious about taking out the terrorists they'll flock to our banners and assist us. It's the violent ones ruining the whole Islamic 'barrel.' Most Muslims want peace, but the few bad apples are bringing them all down. If we start getting serious about handling the problem in a decisive way, the peaceful Muslims will help.

My friends in Gaza say Israel violated the ceasefire.

I choose to believe them and reject the words of child killing Zionists.

Seems as though Hamas, who gave up suicide bombing, sent in a suicide bomber and captured a soldier. Tell your terrorist friends in Gaza to prepare for an ass whupping of monstrous proportions.

Seems as though Hamas, who gave up suicide bombing, sent in a suicide bomber and captured a soldier. Tell your terrorist friends in Gaza to prepare for an ass whupping of monstrous proportions.

Don't think Hamas gave up suicide bombing so much as ran out of able bodied adults. Why the avg age is 18 or so in Gaza now. All their adults blew themselves up. :)

The brave Palestinian fighter giving up his own life to seek freedom from Occupation for his people is a completely lawful act under international law.

I admire his courage, he died to save his friends. Like Jesus.

The brave Palestinian fighter giving up his own life to seek freedom from Occupation for his people is a completely lawful act under international law.

I have agreed with a lot of what you have posted on the plight of the Palestinian people, but what you just wrote is a sign of a severely delusional and mentally unstable mind.

You are doing no one a service with this kind of lunacy, least of all, the Palestinians whom you claim to champion.

Riiiight. It's a very courageous act that killed the 72-hour cease-fire, which would've allowed his people to bury their dead, and get treated for their wounds.

This was all So Predictable.

“No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country.”
~~G.S.Patton,Jr, General, USA

The UN blames Hamas this time, saying it used the ceasefire to trick Israel and kidnapp and kill our men.

And when the UN is blaming Hamas, that's the moment you need to wonder if they could brobably screw up any more to make it even MORE transperent.

Forum List

Back