Halloween CANCELED

Why?...everyone is wearing a mask......just how much worse can dems make this covid virus?....

I remember Halloween in my childhood...

Going out, tipping over outhouses....

ya go any idea how far you have to travel to find an outhouse these days?

There ain't gonna be any tricks or treats for Halloween this year -- at least not door-to-door in Los Angeles -- because it's now banned...although, online get-togethers are still allowed. Mayor Garcetti putting you back in chains.

L.A. County Cancels Halloween Trick Or Treating Due to COVID
I would love to see them try to go round arresting all the children, no doubt they will have enough police for that!
As long as it's considered a protest.. the kids will be left alone to their trick or treating.

There ain't gonna be any tricks or treats for Halloween this year -- at least not door-to-door in Los Angeles -- because it's now banned...although, online get-togethers are still allowed. Mayor Garcetti putting you back in chains.

I have to admit that even I am confused in Florida what I should be doing for Halloween. Each year, I load the kids up with candy and small toys---------especially the little ones who I allow to grab multiple handfuls and pick out their toys. I load up on toys in July which I haven't done this year------- I've thought about maybe putting the candy and toys in baggies but I am not even sure anyone wants their kids trick or treating with the virus. I suspect several states with be cancelling Halloween this year.

Just put a "Trump for President" tag on their costume and call it a political event. Those are permitted everywhere.

Yeah..
Halloween used to be my favorite holiday, the unexpected stuff that people pull is the best thing about it!! We had some high school kids hiding in trees and dropping with climbing gear all dressed up as zombies. Turned out they were members of a local rock climbing group.
Every other neighbor had a bar set up at the end of the their driveways handing out "treats" to the adults. It all started when a couple of neighbors did it...after that it was on!!! They've gotten more and more elaborate every year.
And I dont even have any kids.

Why do people still celebrate this pagan holiday anyway?

Because...its tradition and it makes kids happy. And it teaches kindness to ones neighbors and strangers. I am very generous at Halloween time---I spend several hundred $$$$ on the kids because I get around 400-600 kids each year and I load them up with both candy and small toys. It's exhausting just tying to get the goodies out with so many, but I do it because I remember halloween as a kid---I remember old lady kempton and Old ladies Mrs. Freisenhaun and Ms Flores and all the others that would make sure that we kids were well taken care of as well. I remember the homemade candy apples, the silver dollars, the pretty pre-packaged Halloween bags filled with candy and so much more. I remember spending days trying to figure what to dress as----and just hanging out with friends. It's a night of kindness---and remembering our childhood.

Or atleast it was--I am worried about this year for a number of reasons.

4eeiyu.jpg

Forum List

Back