Half In Poverty

Just think of all the people over there that will work hard for next to nothing..

too 100% stupid and liberal as always. When your father slowly starved to death and you can afford to buy an automobile you are not working for nothing.

Ask yourself if you are smart enough to be here?

I guess they don't pay the best wages or have the best products, you joke.

dear, if Sears or any of the other company in the world could pay higher wages and have better products than Walmart Sears would be thriving and Walmart would be going out of business.

Think about it over and over and over then ask your mother to explain!

But you said, "Republican capitalism, must pay the best possible wages and produce the best possible products in the world to survive."

Obviously that is not true. Walmart = low wages & cheap shit from China.

Just think of all the people over there that will work hard for next to nothing. I would think more companies would relocate there.

would you want to pack up your family and move there?? THey only do it when the liberals force them too with idiotic policies.

. Walmart = low wages & cheap shit from China.

dear if it were possible for Sears or anyone else in the world to pay higher wages and offer better quality products Walmart would be going bankrupt and Sears thriving.

Think real hard on it!! Ask you mother to explain it to you. Why don't you go into business and offer better wages and better products??

Nobody is forcing them to move. That is solely a choice. I say good riddens... If you want low quality for low wage that's the place to be. Our workers are much harder working than anyplace else in the world.

dear if it were possible for Sears or anyone else in the world to pay higher wages and offer better quality products Walmart would be going bankrupt and Sears thriving.

Think real hard on it!! Ask you mother to explain it to you. Why don't you go into business and offer better wages and better products??

So you lied. Republican capitalism does not pay the best possible wages, and we end up with cheap shit.

So you lied. Republican capitalism does not pay the best possible wages, and we end up with cheap shit.

Corporate investors have never had it so good. What are they doing with all that money? Their employees aren't seeing any of it. All this whining about too many regulations Yoda yada Yoda... all empty rhetoric.

Nope. Its a choice. Plain and simple. If they don't like it here I will help them pack up and go.

Nobody is forcing them to move. That is solely a choice. .

its not a choice its a legal obligation to owners and a business obligation to customers

That's bullshit. They're doing it to save a nickel and a dime. I work for a large corporation and one of the shareholders is worth 25 billion. Our company has made record profits, but they still outsourced many jobs to the Philippines recently.

Nope. Its a choice. Plain and simple. .

the choice under capitalism is to have lower prices than competition or go bankrupt! Do you understand? Do idiot liberals think even liberal economists would support a law preventing goods from China and India??

Forum List

Back