Haley Vows to Pardon Trump If He Is Convicted So We Can Move On

Should Trump be pardoned if convicted?

• Total voters
This thread addresses what Nikki Haley said: She didn't say "commutation" - she said "pardon". Big difference.

The poll in the thread asked us what we thought should happen.

If you didn’t want our opinion shouldn’t have made a poll.

WW

I'm pleasantly surprised at the poll results.
I'm not as pleasantly surprised by your reaction to WW. Not for nothing. He didn't do anything but point out that a pardon wouldn't be the only option. Ignoring someone because they point out that there's a flaw in your poll, is neither bad nor unwarranted. He was polite and respectful about it, so I don't understand the reaction?

Charles Manson didn't get a pardon or commutation - and neither should Trump! Trump is responsible for the deaths of many more people than Manson.

You live in a dark pile of shit, don't you... 💩

My God, that orange man BROKE you simple fucks. :laughing0301:
How bout if the judge includes in Dotard's sentencing that he be allowed an endless supply of Big Macs in his feedbag to fill his piehole with while he's inside looking out? Would that soothe his & your feewings?

I'm not as pleasantly surprised by your reaction to WW. Not for nothing. He didn't do anything but point out that a pardon wouldn't be the only option. Ignoring someone because they point out that there's a flaw in your poll, is neither bad nor unwarranted. He was polite and respectful about it, so I don't understand the reaction?

You forked up. The poll was based on Nikki Haley's comment. Welcome to permanent ignore. Bye...

Although the cases differ in many ways, was America better off with the Pardoning of President Richard Nixon? I think Trump's transgressions are much worse than Nixon's.
This is an insane position.
What do you think?
I think that if Martians took over the earth and appointed Hunter Biden our supreme planetary commander, a lot of people would be unhappy.

It would be very unhealing.

Your premise is both ridiculous and irrelevant, as pandering/warmongering RINO psychopath Haley will be dropping out shortly.

Charles Manson didn't get a pardon or commutation - and neither should Trump! Trump is responsible for the deaths of many more people than Manson.
I'm not arguing that. I'm arguing that reacting to the suggestion that it might be a different option like it somehow is a sin, is a tremendous overreaction.

I can't and won't tell you what to do. But there are few enough people on this board willing to engage a premise without deflecting, that I find it dumb to ignore those that do. This is the last I'll say on the subject but are you really sure that that's how you want to react to a respectful disagreement?

(1) Yes, hopefully one of the actions of the reelected President Biden will be to pardon former President Donald Trump.

(2) It would help heal the nation.

(3) And finally (finally!), the Democratic media can end their obsession with The Donald.

(4) CNN and the New York Times and MSNBC can then find another boogeyman to obsess over.

(5) Just let The Donald try to resume his business empire.

(6) After all, the pardoned Richard Nixon went on to become a respected (among some Americans) elder statesman.

(5)

forkup - are we in an elite group?

WW
Nah. I have a feeling this will be rather common. Just goes to show. There are always people who like an echo chamber more than actually voicing opinions it doesn't matter what the ideological leaning is. Funny thing is I rarely talk to people I agree with. Never really see the point.

Neither do people tend to put me on ignore. I'm not a troll. Matter of fact this is the first time someone actually put me on ignore after one reply. Go figure.

Last edited:
Make pretend thread title soliciting answers to a non existent situation
USMB standard fake fare.

No sport, you're the fucking dope, a dope being played by the liars who lock down the utterly fake media whose toes your lips suckle at!

You’re such a dope.
So every military dependent born to Us citizen parents abroad are not natural citizens?

Former UN ambassador Nikki Haley said it would be bad for America to see Donald Trump “sitting in a jail cell” should he be convicted in any of the multitude of legal cases against him, but added she would not preemptively pardon him.

“For me, the last thing we need is an 80-year-old president sitting in jail because that’s just going to further divide our country,” Haley said during a town hall event with CNN’s Jake Tapper on Thursday. “This is no longer about whether he’s innocent or guilty. This is about the fact: How do we bring the country back together?”

More at the link below...

Nikki Haley Says Pardoning A Convicted Donald Trump Would Be ‘Healing’ For The Country

I totally disagree with Nikki Haley about pardoning Trump. I think it would be more "HEALING" for Americans and the country to not pardon him! I also think it would be more "HEALING" for the world to not pardon him! I think pardoning him would set a very bad precedent for future presidents. Let him live with the consequences! Although the cases differ in many ways, was America better off with the Pardoning of President Richard Nixon? I think Trump's transgressions are much worse than Nixon's. What do you think?
And your fantasy is moot since Trump will be your president in 2025

Forum List

Back