Haley Vows to Pardon Trump If He Is Convicted So We Can Move On

Should Trump be pardoned if convicted?

• Total voters
DeSantis and Ramaswamy should also be asked if they would pardon Trump. Are they loyal Republicans? The voters deserve to know this information.

---Republican presidential candidate Nikki Haley said Thursday she would pardon former President Donald Trump---

Trump wants to be innocent, not pardoned

DeSantis and Ramaswamy should also be asked if they would pardon Trump. Are they loyal Republicans? The voters deserve to know this information.

---Republican presidential candidate Nikki Haley said Thursday she would pardon former President Donald Trump---

That DeSantis and Haley would pardon Trump for his treasonous, historic crimes – attempting to overturn a presidential election, disenfranchise millions of Americans, and disrupt the peaceful transfer of power – is further proof that both are just as unfit to be president as Trump.

Trump wants to be innocent, not pardoned
He's not innocent.

But don't worry, Biden will pardon Trump too. We don't put former presidents in jail.

But if you know a insurrectionist and don't want them pardoned, vote for Biden

Three years after the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the U.S. Capitol, the future of the government's massive investigation into the riot, as well as the fate of many rioters themselves, may hinge on this year's presidential election.

FBI Director Christopher Wray, a Republican appointed by Trump, called the attack an act of "domestic terrorism."

The FBI has now arrested upward of 1,200 people. Prosecutors have secured around 900 guilty pleas or convictions at trial

If Trump is pardoned and not punished for his crimes, there is no moving on. Trump will not allow you to move on.

You have to nail this asshole and nail him hard or he will not go away. Every Trump business deal ends with Trump being sued and thrown out by the sheriff, and the locks changed on the doors.

Trump will never except the words “you’re fired” when they’re directed at him.

Won't stop Democrats at the state level from abusing their power to get Trump. They will just regroup and bring everything from the state levels instead of federal levels.

Its just another reason (not that we need it) that we need to do away with the Presidential pardon.

It is now being used as a campaign promise; this should bring it into sharp relief.

If Trump is pardoned and not punished for his crimes, there is no moving on. Trump will not allow you to move on.

You have to nail this asshole and nail him hard or he will not go away. Every Trump business deal ends with Trump being sued and thrown out by the sheriff, and the locks changed on the doors.

Trump will never except the words “you’re fired” when they’re directed at him.
Haley's promise to pardon Trump so the Country can "move on" is a crock of shit. Trump will never go away no matter what & Haley is saying that just to try & appeal to the idiot Trump base.

"Move on" are empty words which mean NOTHING.

Former UN ambassador Nikki Haley said it would be bad for America to see Donald Trump “sitting in a jail cell” should he be convicted in any of the multitude of legal cases against him, but added she would not preemptively pardon him.

“For me, the last thing we need is an 80-year-old president sitting in jail because that’s just going to further divide our country,” Haley said during a town hall event with CNN’s Jake Tapper on Thursday. “This is no longer about whether he’s innocent or guilty. This is about the fact: How do we bring the country back together?”

More at the link below...

Nikki Haley Says Pardoning A Convicted Donald Trump Would Be ‘Healing’ For The Country

I totally disagree with Nikki Haley about pardoning Trump. I think it would be more "HEALING" for Americans and the country to not pardon him! I also think it would be more "HEALING" for the world to not pardon him! I think pardoning him would set a very bad precedent for future presidents. Let him live with the consequences! Although the cases differ in many ways, was America better off with the Pardoning of President Richard Nixon? I think Trump's transgressions are much worse than Nixon's. What do you think?

Last edited:
Those words are soothing to MAGAists. Which is why she said them. I don't think she believes it would heal anything. But she wants a future in the party so...........

lakhota mentally ill fuck.jpg

Forum List

Back