Haley Vows to Pardon Trump If He Is Convicted So We Can Move On

Should Trump be pardoned if convicted?

• Total voters
donny needs to be held accountable for his actions. nikki haley - who once said that god sent trump to be president - says that chaos follows him wherever he goes.

ummmm, no. donny CREATES chaos wherever he goes & if she pardoned him, it would only get magnified. she's scared of him & his followers - that is why she actually said that this country was never a racist country. that is 'cept for the fact that our very founding fathers owned black people.

Former UN ambassador Nikki Haley said it would be bad for America to see Donald Trump “sitting in a jail cell” should he be convicted in any of the multitude of legal cases against him, but added she would not preemptively pardon him.

“For me, the last thing we need is an 80-year-old president sitting in jail because that’s just going to further divide our country,” Haley said during a town hall event with CNN’s Jake Tapper on Thursday. “This is no longer about whether he’s innocent or guilty. This is about the fact: How do we bring the country back together?”

More at the link below...

Nikki Haley Says Pardoning A Convicted Donald Trump Would Be ‘Healing’ For The Country

I totally disagree with Nikki Haley about pardoning Trump. I think it would be more "HEALING" for Americans and the country to not pardon him! I think pardoning him would set a very bad precedent for future presidents. Let him live with the consequences! Although the cases differ in many ways, was America better off with the Pardoning of President Richard Nixon? What do you think?
If convicted, I could see commuting any prison sentence, after a month inside as a healing gesture for the country, regarding a past POTUS, but never a pardon. His actions and damage are unpardonable.

Former UN ambassador Nikki Haley said it would be bad for America to see Donald Trump “sitting in a jail cell” should he be convicted in any of the multitude of legal cases against him, but added she would not preemptively pardon him.

“For me, the last thing we need is an 80-year-old president sitting in jail because that’s just going to further divide our country,” Haley said during a town hall event with CNN’s Jake Tapper on Thursday. “This is no longer about whether he’s innocent or guilty. This is about the fact: How do we bring the country back together?”

Nikki Haley Says Pardoning A Convicted Donald Trump Would Be ‘Healing’ For The Country

I totally disagree with Nikki Haley about pardoning Trump. I think it would be more "HEALING" for Americans and the country to not pardon him! I think pardoning him would set a very bad precedent for future presidents. Let him live with the consequences! Although the cases differ in many ways, was America better off with the Pardoning of President Richard Nixon? What do you think?
1705694677354.png

I don’t see Trump getting away with his crime would be healing.

Rather than the pardon being an admission of guilt, Trump would use it as proof he had been vindicated

Won’t really matter
Nikki will not be President anyway

It's disappointing to see Nikki prostitute herself like that so she doesn't become a heretic to MAGAists. That goes for every Repub who has endorsed him. He is a blight on the country.

From the OP (Another reason why I don't trust Nikki Haley's judgement):

Chaos has followed Haley’s own campaign in recent days after she said on Fox News that America is “not a racist country” and had never been so. Tapper asked her about the comments and the nation’s past history of slavery on Thursday, but the former South Carolina governor said the founders intended to “do the right thing” when they drafted the Constitution.

I totally disagree with Nikki Haley about pardoning Trump. I think it would be more "HEALING" for Americans and the country to not pardon him! I also think it would be more "HEALING" for the world to not pardon him! I think pardoning him would set a very bad precedent for future presidents. Let him live with the consequences! Although the cases differ in many ways, was America better off with the Pardoning of President Richard Nixon? I think Trump's transgressions are much worse than Nixon's. What do you think?
Healing for the people she needs to vote for her anyway. :dunno:

I totally disagree with Nikki Haley about pardoning Trump. I think it would be more "HEALING" for Americans and the country to not pardon him! I also think it would be more "HEALING" for the world to not pardon him! I think pardoning him would set a very bad precedent for future presidents. Let him live with the consequences! Although the cases differ in many ways, was America better off with the Pardoning of President Richard Nixon? I think Trump's transgressions are much worse than Nixon's. What do you think?
Nothing "heals" the country more than pardoning a convicted felon who uses the megaphone he has to divide the country as much as possible.

Because everybody knows he'll be humbled by the experience and fade from public life.

In other news. I have some beach front property to sell in Indiana.

Nothing "heals" the country more than pardoning a convicted felon who uses the megaphone he has to divide the country as much as possible.

Because everybody knows he'll be humbled by the experience and fade from public life.

In other news. I have some beach front property to sell in Indiana.

but but but wouldn't he learn a lesson from it, like suzy collins said after donny was impeached.... the first time?

At least half the country sees the criminal prosecution of Trump as purely political.
Sure. On the other hand, the other half sees a criminal who has been getting away with committing felonies. Some of which in order to take away their right to vote. It's that same half he goes out of his way to insult, demean, call names and demonize.

Invoking the opinion of half the country (not that it is half) even Haley herself implies she believes he's a criminal. Also means you want to ignore the opinion of the other half. Does it not?

It's disappointing to see Nikki prostitute herself like that so she doesn't become a heretic to MAGAists. That goes for every Repub who has endorsed him. He is a blight on the country.
Your TDS is showing.

Nikki said a pretty stupid thing before we hear the evidence.

I seriously doubt they're going to get a single conviction on Trump, and if they do it'll be quickly overturned.

If Trump is guilty of anything, he should go to jail. He's just not guilty of anything, as near as I can tell. All the bullshit from the Democrats is exactly that - a pile of steaming excrement. At the end of the day they're loud and obnoxious and have nothing of substance.

but but but wouldn't he learn a lesson from it, like suzy collins said after donny was impeached.... the first time?
Of course, he will. Considering the perfectly restrained, elderly, gentleman we've all come to "love."

It's just such a blatant suck-up, not to mention disingenuous argument to make.

If I thought it had even 5 percent chance to do any good, I would suck it up, and argue to pardon him. God knows the country can use some healing.

The problem is that neither he, or his supporters would take it as a peace-offering. They would spin it as a vindication, or some weird confession of guilt from the Democratic side. Trump would be emboldened and feel even more bullet proof.

I don't think it would be "healing" for the country, but the law has to play out and he has to pay a price if convicted. We have to at least TRY to deter future similar behaviors.

But the rot that gave us Trump and led us to the precipice will be there regardless. Plus then the jihadis will have their martyr for their holy war.

His main superpower is putting people in impossible situations. That's what this is.

You fascists, you piss on the constitution on command, as you did with the foreign born Obama obscenity, who was not a natural born American citizen anymore than Haley's parents were citizens at time of her birth! Currently, every fascist propaganda dispensary is fact-checking her total ineligibility as FALSE, like everything else that is fucking lie, just as with Hunters little laptop, its a demonstrable, easily proven lie, she is not qualified, neither parent was a citizen at time of her birth!

Forum List

Back