Hakeem Jefferies makes false claims about the Jan 6 protest

Well, usually a good place to start is at the beginning.
How about starting with the number one?
Start with one falsehood or innacurracy.
Like I said almost all of your posts are full of half truths. You need better sources for your information.

Are you saying she was shot outside the building?
Or was it more like she had broken into a secure area during a violent insurgency/attempted coup and was gunned down after ignoring officer's commands to cease and stand down?

Because these minor distinctions are important to know about before you start talking out your ass making ridiculous accusations.
LOL.........look into the issue, she was wacked with about 6 capitol officers within 6 feet of her, Fully armed with AR-15 assault rifles.

Just disgusting that you should dismiss the death of these five people that Trump is responsible for. You Trumpers are not just traitors but Assholes as well.
Cry a few more crocodile tears and maybe I'll care but I doubt it.

Cry a few more crocodile tears and maybe I'll care but I doubt it.
You wouldn't care about anything truthful about Trump. Try this.
20230129_152530.jpg

With about 5 Capitol Police 6 feet behind her, toting 'assault weapons'.
There were guards on the outside of the barricat that abandoned their position before the crowd surged and began the blunt force attack on the barricade. The guard on the other side had no idea how close the relief team was. All he saw was the barricade being smashed through by angry 'Night of the Living Dead' rioters.

LOL.....that line of thought has already been shot down by several judges during the J6 trials, where perps tried to use that as a defense, they went to sing sing anyways.
It's what the Republicans' Senate Majority leader said about the two time Impeached President. Practically and morally responsible.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back