Haiti gonna Haiti

That place has been a rancid shithole since they kicked the French out in the 18th century.
Yea.....when a majority black country is being anti-colonial -- it doesn't bode well for that country....

They should have remained a slave state and waited patiently for the French to treat them as human....but instead, they decided to fight and liberate themselves and they have been screwed ever since...

Darkie nations are best when they are under colonial rule
Well, they kicked out, or murdered the French landowners and managers, and then quickly deforested their half of the island. This led to massive land erosion which destroyed much of their arable land. Haiti was rich in Sugar, coffee, indigo. However that was all destroyed. By whom? The French? No, the Haitian slaves who ravaged everything around them. Plus, because the Haitians had raped and murdered hundreds of French in the process of their revolution, no European powers would take the time to invest with them for fear of a similar uprising.
This, of course led to mass starvation, and disease. This process has repeated itself over and over throughout the centuries. The Haiti of today is very much the same as the Haiti of 200 years ago.
Which is why I always say slavery isn't really that bad...Some darkies need to be slaves......

It's sad that France was not able to maintain their rule over Haiti......
Thanks for the repeat of the ad hominem, but I caught it the first time. The fact remains that Haiti has been a violent, corrupt, failed state, from inception. They will continue to be. Sad for Haiti, and Haitians that they have ravaged their once lush island so thoroughly that no one wants to reconquer it. BUT they are Free! Free! Free to beg now. Foul place.
It might have helped them if they hadnt been forced to pay compensation to France throughout their history. Maybe the French could pay that cash back ?
Or maybe Haiti could pay reparations for the rapes and murders of French citizens. Or for the illegal destruction, and seizure of French properties, and assets?
You see how that goes both ways?
It really doesnt you idiot. The French were the oppressors and deserved to be slaughtered .
Oh they were opressors...so it is ok to rape, and murder women and children if you are oppressed? It is ok to destroy infrastructure that serves you, and farms that feed you? You have a very twisted outlook my friend.
Absolutely. You talk as if the french were passive victims. They were evil people in an evil system. Fuck em.
So a small child, and a young woman, butchered like cattle is ok? That's fine then? Because they were 'passive participants'. Right?
They benefitted from slavery and would grow up to become oppressors. Its just payback,
Imagine that you were a slave. The massa fucks your wife and sells off your kids and has done the same for generations . When you get the chance you are going to take revenge. Only a white supremacist doesnt get the logic in that.
So they deserved to be brutally murdered. Got it. Well, I think we are done here Mr. Tainant. I appreciate your contribution to the conversation.

Yep...
Haiti has destroyed their environment.
1625684169872.png
1625684072808.png

Dahoud Andre is a longtime Haitian community activist currently living in New York, and he has some possible suspects in mind for this morning's murder:

"Jovenel Moïse Dead: Haitian President Assassinated, Plunging Country into New Political Crisis"​

"But a lot of people that I’ve spoken to this morning are saying it’s probably the U.S. government, again, not just affirming their domination over Haiti right now, but maybe to mask the shame of their defeat and running away from Afghanistan in the middle of the night."

Some are saying already to look into the Clintons, because of their Haitian controversies and involvenent in Haiti.

The former Senate President of Haiti, Bernard Sansaricq, had gone on the record to testify against Bill and Hillary Clinton.​

During a statement, he accused the Clintons of "raping and pillaging the Haitian people."

At a Trump campaign event in Little Haiti, Florida, Sansaricq exposed Bill Clinton’s attempt to bribe him to sell out the Haitian people who he had taken an oath to protect.
Similarly Bill has met with President Jovenel Moïse (seen below)to make such quid pro quos.
E5sGqkvXMAEKcg3.jpg

“ in 2010, after the earthquake in Haiti not only American taxpayers but the whole world has given billions of dollars to the Clinton Foundation for the Haitians."
"Not even 2% of that money went back to Haiti."

It had become the Clintons’ personal money-laundering slush fund. But anything that helps the swamp critters stay in power becomes hush hush and they get away with this kind of corruption because they all play a part in that corruption.

Note:
In MIAMI, Florida, The former director of the Economic and Social Assistance Fund (FAES),
Klaus Eberwein, was declared dead by suicide by the Miami Medical Examiner after his body was found in a South Dade motel.
Eberwein’s death came a day before he would have testified before a Haiti Senate Committee on the management of the PetroCaribe fund and to alleged misappropriation of international donor funds by the Clinton Foundation following the 2010 earthquake.
“He shot himself in the head"

Last edited:

The president of Haiti was assassinated at home​

The serving president of Haiti was assassinated at his home early Wednesday morning, the government said. He was 53.

Jovenel Moïse was killed in his private residence in Port-au-Prince around 1 a.m. local time Wednesday by a group of assailants, Haitian Prime Minister Claude Joseph said in a Wednesday statement. The first lady was also injured by gunshot, the statement said.

The tremendously restrictive Draconian Gun Laws of Haiti didn't stop this.

Why do libs think the same kind of thing will help here?

Been a long times since I had to visit Port-au-Prince on business. At that time if a house had running water it (and I AM serious) that somebody a little uphill had pissed in the gutter. From the few contacts I still have there it has gotten worse.

The one event I most remember from Hati:

A spent several hours with a government minister working out specifications and a quote for a major piece of technical equipment. Then I left for another country where, a day later, I received a phone call form the minister. He was very pleased with the quote but suggested I add 10% to be paid, in American Dollars (cash) to him as "commission".

U.S. law did not allow that.

The equipment was bought from a German company.

Want to guess why?

Some are saying already to look into the Clintons, because of their Haitian controversies and involvenent in Haiti.

The former Senate President of Haiti, Bernard Sansaricq, had gone on the record to testify against Bill and Hillary Clinton.​

During a statement, he accused the Clintons of "raping and pillaging the Haitian people."

At a Trump campaign event in Little Haiti, Florida, Sansaricq exposed Bill Clinton’s attempt to bribe him to sell out the Haitian people who he had taken an oath to protect.
Similarly Bill has met with President Jovenel Moïse (seen below)to make such quid pro quos.
View attachment 510185

“ in 2010, after the earthquake in Haiti not only American taxpayers but the whole world has given billions of dollars to the Clinton Foundation for the Haitians."
"Not even 2% of that money went back to Haiti."

It had become the Clintons’ personal money-laundering slush fund. But anything that helps the swamp critters stay in power becomes hush hush and they get away with this kind of corruption because they all play a part in that corruption.

Note:
In MIAMI, Florida, The former director of the Economic and Social Assistance Fund (FAES),
Klaus Eberwein, was declared dead by suicide by the Miami Medical Examiner after his body was found in a South Dade motel.
Eberwein’s death came a day before he would have testified before a Haiti Senate Committee on the management of the PetroCaribe fund and to alleged misappropriation of international donor funds by the Clinton Foundation following the 2010 earthquake.
“He shot himself in the head"
I just find it amazing how bodies keep turning up that had interactions with the Clintons... Just when does it pass from being a coincidence to it becomes a pattern...I wonder though if any of the money raised after the earthquake in Haiti ever did find its way to the people who needed it the most in Haiti...

"A Florida-based doctor, Christian Emmanuel Sanon, has become the third American arrested over the assassination of Haiti’s president, Jovenel Moïse..."

"A team of American government officials has traveled to Haiti to assist the investigation into the assassination of the country’s president and to push for a political accord, U.S. officials said."

U.S. Investigators Arrive in Haiti to Aid in Moïse Murder Case

Sanon reportedly arrived in Haiti last month with "political objectives."
u-SXLaTkoUik7-I71vH0qk1FyRslaEfUzVnVdABYJ77yzmpSWbnKM1-JPfgZynUZiJGDQqoJe4fQZNJ2BXArJ2yjX-nXrUVqP2NlGAss72iscpxAdqWG4R6kKvvC3AhrB9bG0uf-UV1e59-p0txpHH3t3PjKcQKj

Who will take the blame?

Forum List

Back