Haiku Moments

Beautress; have you heard of Gravity Blankets?

Invented in America, they are emerging onto the German market. Apparently the effect is like being cuddled. :bigbed:
No, I had not heard of them. I was hoping for a boyfriend someday. But I'm so shy and old will never see the day. Gravity blanket, hm? Sounds like a winner. ;)

Beautress; have you heard of Gravity Blankets?

Invented in America, they are emerging onto the German market. Apparently the effect is like being cuddled. :bigbed:
No, I had not heard of them. I was hoping for a boyfriend someday. But I'm so shy and old will never see the day. Gravity blanket, hm? Sounds like a winner. ;)

BB&B, Target, Walmart.

Shall get one next time I am Stateside, and haul it back over The Pond. Too expensive here. I already brought a My Pillow back.

Boyfriend? Useful for warming your feet on, I suppose.

But I'm not making sandwiches. :)

No, I had not heard of them. I was hoping for a boyfriend someday. But I'm so shy and old will never see the day. Gravity blanket, hm? Sounds like a winner.
Here is a haiku I wrote just for you:
{I waited for love
that never came So I loved
myself. Big let down.}

I have a whole collection of haiku for the modern world.

{Body all mixed up.
Arteries are hard. Abs soft.
Why so backwards? Tears.}

Look for my book in bookstores that don't exist.

No, I had not heard of them. I was hoping for a boyfriend someday. But I'm so shy and old will never see the day. Gravity blanket, hm? Sounds like a winner.
{I waited for love
myself. Big let down.}

{Body all mixed up.

Thank you Eric Arthur Blair.

you can fight bad health
with the right diet of food
ideas below:

The 14 Best Foods to Increase Blood Flow and Circulation

Eat These 10 Foods to Cleanse Your Arteries

All three are great. The middle one discusses watermelon. I bought watermelons in season last summer because I read they were good for unclogging arteries. They were small ones, and they are very low in calories in spite of being slightly sweet. I never felt so good when I ate half of one of the small melons we were getting in August. Just sayin'. Oh, yes, and I have artery issues down in my lower legs and am doing all I can. The first link (healthline) not only has good foods to remember to eat on at least a weekly basis , and some on and every other day, but below is things you can DO other than eat that will help you keep your arteries fit. The one I found most helpful is the one that mentions hydration helping the arteries. That's 7 glasses a day of water. You don't have to overdo, but let's face it fruit juice and sweet drinks with sugar cause diabetes if you're over 50 or if you have a family history of even one person who got adult-onset diabetes. It also mentions that if you are able to walk or do gentle exercises, 30 minutes 3 times a week helps. If that's too much, 10 minutes 4 times a week. I better come back here and read some of this stuff again. How do I save a page to favorites? :D

best wishes to you
on your improved arteries
vital: nutrition
:adoreheart:

Books, Eric Arthur Blair? What do you write about? Just curious.

Last edited:
My arteries aren't really particularly rigid, as far as I know. I play tennis three times a week and do other exercise on the off days. I am in acceptable health not that things don't crop up.

My books? When my children were younger I actually wrote a book for them trying to capitalize on the Harry Potter craze called "Ellis Apple and the Possibility Machine". Their enthusiasm for it was underwhelming. My daughter was working for a women who was an actual working author and I tried to get her to push my novel (in a tasteful unobtrusive way) but she wouldn't cooperate. "How sharper than a serpent's tooth it is to have an ungrateful child."

I actually have considered self publishing a book of humorous short stories and essays and even considered a coffee table book of haikus for the modern world. I haven't been able to convince myself the effort would have any reward.
I've done some free lance work in the past and I enjoy composing and stringing words together.

I enjoyed writing for you. Thanks for the post.

{I waited for love
myself. Big let down.}

{Body all mixed up.

Thank you Eric Arthur Blair.

you can fight bad health
with the right diet of food
ideas below:

The 14 Best Foods to Increase Blood Flow and Circulation

Eat These 10 Foods to Cleanse Your Arteries

All three are great. The middle one discusses watermelon. I bought watermelons in season last summer because I read they were good for unclogging arteries. They were small ones, and they are very low in calories in spite of being slightly sweet. I never felt so good when I ate half of one of the small melons we were getting in August. Just sayin'. Oh, yes, and I have artery issues down in my lower legs and am doing all I can. The first link (healthline) not only has good foods to remember to eat on at least a weekly basis , and some on and every other day, but below is things you can DO other than eat that will help you keep your arteries fit. The one I found most helpful is the one that mentions hydration helping the arteries. That's 7 glasses a day of water. You don't have to overdo, but let's face it fruit juice and sweet drinks with sugar cause diabetes if you're over 50 or if you have a family history of even one person who got adult-onset diabetes. It also mentions that if you are able to walk or do gentle exercises, 30 minutes 3 times a week helps. If that's too much, 10 minutes 4 times a week. I better come back here and read some of this stuff again. How do I save a page to favorites? :D

best wishes to you
on your improved arteries
vital: nutrition
:adoreheart:

I should drink more water.

My arteries aren't really particularly rigid, as far as I know. I play tennis three times a week and do other exercise on the off days. I am in acceptable health not that things don't crop up.

My books? When my children were younger I actually wrote a book for them trying to capitalize on the Harry Potter craze called "Ellis Apple and the Possibility Machine". Their enthusiasm for it was underwhelming. My daughter was working for a women who was an actual working author and I tried to get her to push my novel (in a tasteful unobtrusive way) but she wouldn't cooperate. "How sharper than a serpent's tooth it is to have an ungrateful child."

I actually have considered self publishing a book of humorous short stories and essays and even considered a coffee table book of haikus for the modern world. I haven't been able to convince myself the effort would have any reward.
I've done some free lance work in the past and I enjoy composing and stringing words together.

I enjoyed writing for you. Thanks for the post.

What do you think of the Pullman novels? 'His Dark Materials' has been serialised and is currently showing on BBC TV. On PBS also I believe.

Forum List

Back