Hacker 'Guccifer': I Got Inside Hillary Clinton's Server

Confounding

Gold Member
Jan 31, 2016
If this dude from Romania was able to do it why should we assume China and Russia didn't as well? Her handling of classified information was extremely incompetent at best.

Hacker 'Guccifer': I Got Inside Hillary Clinton's Server

The Romanian hacker who first exposed Hillary Clinton's private email address is making a bombshell new claim -- that he also gained access to the former Secretary of State's "completely unsecured" server. "It was like an open orchid on the Internet," Marcel Lehel Lazar, who uses the devilish handle Guccifer, told NBC News in an exclusive interview from a prison in Bucharest. "There were hundreds of folders."

Though I don't doubt it is possible, he isn't the first person to say he hacked into her server. Question is, how did he know it was her server? What was the point of hacking into it and not saying something sooner? Why wait until now?

• Banned
What was the point of hacking into it and not saying something sooner? Why wait until now?

Well, he probably didn't plan on getting caught and put in prison initially. He might get some kind of deal for his cooperation.

What was the point of hacking into it and not saying something sooner? Why wait until now?

Well, he probably didn't plan on getting caught and put in prison initially. He might get some kind of deal for his cooperation.

I just doubt this guy's story for a couple of reasons. Most hackers are narcissists. If they hack something important, they make it public right away. Secondly, if they hack something, they usually leave a calling card, like some kind of tag or symbol in code or in a folder to prove they were there. So since this guy didn't go public right away, and he hasn't announced he left a crumb trail in her server... well I think he is full of it.

Forum List

Back