Habitually UnAmerican

Personally I don't care. I'm sick to death of this never ending bullshit, Let 'em come.

Thanks for the links but they only seem to confirm that in an emergency private property and the free market may require Federal intervention. That is just what Trump has done. Ask the meat packers is they are happy.

I wonder if you judge the Squad against the same standards that you judge Trump?

Thanks for the links but they only seem to confirm that in an emergency private property and the free market may require Federal intervention. That is just what Trump has done. Ask the meat packers is they are happy.

I wonder if you judge the Squad against the same standards that you judge Trump?

US Constitution for both.

So how does the Omar's bill violate the Constitution? Have you read it or are you just parroting what you've been told?

So how does the Omar's bill violate the Constitution? Have you read it or are you just parroting what you've been told?

It goes way beyond the constitution dude...it's a handle to total control that will never work in this nation. Bad idea......total recipe for a shooting war.....end of story.

JO

It goes way beyond the constitution dude...it's a handle to total control that will never work in this nation. Bad idea......total recipe for a shooting war.....end of story.

JO
Don't get me wrong, it is a play to their base and has, as they well know, zero chance of even getting out of committee. That said it is a temporary measure to prevent the poor from being evicted. It provides a means of reimbursement landlords. All in all, it doesn't seem so very different from what Trump has asked of the meat packers.

You could not afford my going rate to do your homework.

I'm thinking you don't do homework, not even your own. I said the DPA was akin to the Squad's offering as both would dictate what a business could do but you said they were not the same and have been unwilling to say how they are different.

I'm thinking you don't do homework, not even your own. I said the DPA was akin to the Squad's offering as both would dictate what a business could do but you said they were not the same and have been unwilling to say how they are different.

You may think that if you wish.

Forum List

Back