Ha Ha Ha! Only 30 People Show Up To See Tim Kaine In West Palm Beach.

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:laugh2: :itsok: :dunno: :laugh2: Hmm, maybe it's because most people see Tim Kaine as a term/word we cant say on live TV?
:poke: Maybe Tim should just call it quits and go back to work as a shoe salesman?

spacer.gif

WOW! Tim Kaine Holds Rally and ONLY 30 PEOPLE Show Up!

• Banned
I saw that. Utterly humiliating lol
and they think Hillary is going to win florida?
I could get that many people if I held a fucking rally. Seriously lol

So here we have Dems that aren't even smart enough to make sure there's people at their rally yet some want to let these idiots rule the country.
well I hope its the same way in Wisconsin,,,I hope the polls are way off,,,,we need Wisconsin just in case of voter fraud else where

Hell. According the RW and the other lefties on this board Hillary has already won. We shouldn't even bother with the election. Just give Hillary the keys to the WH.

Guess turning out for her VP pick just wasn't worth it.

LMAO

When you dig into to the polling you find democrats over sampled by 12-18%.. this will throw the polls into the garbage bin..
That's exactly what the right was saying in 2012. How'd that turn out for Romney?

:laugh2: :itsok: :dunno: :laugh2: Hmm, maybe it's because most people see Tim Kaine as a term/word we cant say on live TV?
:poke: Maybe Tim should just call it quits and go back to work as a shoe salesman?

spacer.gif

WOW! Tim Kaine Holds Rally and ONLY 30 PEOPLE Show Up!
So what? He's still gonna be vice president in 3 months.

:dance:
Really, how do you know that? Do you know something that we don't know? Could you be referring to Corrupt Hillary and Corrupt Liberal media? You do realize that this year, if it is found out that Democrats have broken election laws , like they did in 2012, that the US populace isn't going to put up with it? And when Trump wins, will Hillary accept the outcome, that the Democrats have asked Trump? Funny how no one asked her that question. Without double standards, liberals would have no standards at all.:banana2:

Hell. According the RW and the other lefties on this board Hillary has already won. We shouldn't even bother with the election. Just give Hillary the keys to the WH.

Guess turning out for her VP pick just wasn't worth it.

LMAO
Like Hillary, Tim Kaine is as exciting as mold growing on Hillary's ass. No one wants to see them, and if they do show up, it is because George Soros paid them too. But there are still those stupid enough to vote for her, and we know who you are.

Forum List

Back