defeating hillary and the corrupt media are the same thing.

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
it's been one of my focal points for years. the air networks are stunningly bias toward hillary.

the biggest democrat superpac in the world has been laid transparent.

meanwhile, i don't think the donald duck thing will work for hillary, because she ducks press conferences and imaginary sniper fire.

if she was so great they wouldn't have to try to cook the media and news in addition to all the other deceit and lieful things. i glad obama's almost gone... that will be a happy day for America.

The media loves Hillary — and it could cost her the election | New ...
nypost.com/.../the-media-loves-hillary-and-it-could-cost-her-the-electi...
New York Post
Sep 27, 2016 - With media bias blatant on a daily basis, it is far more than a sideshow. ... Trump, but it is equally against both Hillary and media manipulation.
In the news
upload_2016-10-25_8-17-45.jpeg
Pat Caddell: Media Executing 'Coup d'État Against the People' to Elect Hillary

Breitbart News‎ - 1 day ago
Pollster Pat Caddell spoke to Breitbart News Daily on Monday about media bias through ...
Geraldo: Media Bias Against Trump Is Like Nothing I've Seen
Newsmax.com‎ - 1 day ago
The Top Ten Media Myths Which Elected Hillary Clinton
Mediaite‎ - 13 hours ago
More news for hillary media bias
Is the media biased toward Clinton or Trump? Here is some actual ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/.../is-the-media-biased-toward-cli...
The Washington Post
Sep 20, 2016 - Mostly lacking in these disputes, however, is systematic data about how, and how much, the media is covering Hillary Clinton and Donald ...

the media does have flashes of brilliance though: here is chris matthews confirming that hillary lied.

Last edited:
MSM is not biased toward HRC, but in flat fact will not let Trump try to manipulate them for his msg as he tried with the birther question.

When he refused to answer "why", he ended his campaign.

• Banned
MSM is not biased toward HRC, but in flat fact will not let Trump try to manipulate them for his msg as he tried with the birther question.

When he refused to answer "why", he ended his campaign.
you should tell us when the nominees drop out.

Forum List

Back