h.r. 350 Domestic Terrorism Prevention Act of 2022

Back when you worked for a living
I work for a living.

Leftists who conspire to burn down businesses and create mayhem are terrorists, but we all know any Democrat government will turn a blind eye to actual violence while creating boogeyman on the right to persecute. You want civil war? Keep going down this path to silence all opposition. Then you'll have war.

I work for a living.

Leftists who conspire to burn down businesses and create mayhem are terrorists, but we all know any Democrat government will turn a blind eye to actual violence while creating boogeyman on the right to persecute. You want civil war? Keep going down this path to silence all opposition. Then you'll have war.
Preach it

You can't trust there government with the power to spy on it's citizens.

You want a dictatorship? This is how you get a dictatorship.
That is exactly what I said, after Son-of-a-Bush created the Department of homeland security, the Patriot Act and the FISA courts, never letting an emergency go to waste.
I've read this bill and have no major problem with it. We avoided getting into a dictatorship by putting down DJT's attempt to overthrow the vote of the people and taking over the government by hook or crook.
After you read the bill, tell me what it is that has your ass in a twist.

What about Lori Lightfoot's "call to arms", or Schumer's "Gorsuch, Kavanaughs...you will pay the price. You won't know what hit you"?

You probably think that's ok.
Nope. Those loudmouth radicals on the Dem side are as full of sh#t as the loud mouth radical on the Republican side, and yes we will survive them both.

That is exactly what I said, after Son-of-a-Bush created the Department of homeland security, the Patriot Act and the FISA courts, never letting an emergency go to waste.
I've read this bill and have no major problem with it. We avoided getting into a dictatorship by putting down DJT's attempt to overthrow the vote of the people and taking over the government by hook or crook.
TDS. They can’t type more than two sentences without it.

They will abuse the fuck out of it like they always do.

This is the path to Europe.................they will fuck us later.............same as FISA.

Screw them..........Time for settling our differences in this country by other means..........Just need to halve out so we can define the lines.

They will abuse the fuck out of it like they always do.

This is the path to Europe.................they will fuck us later.............same as FISA.

Screw them..........Time for settling our differences in this country by other means..........Just need to halve out so we can define the lines.

Just don't try to settle it in my yard.

Just don't try to settle it in my yard.
No intentions..........but if they continue down the path they are pushing.............There will be push back eventually......

The need to STFU. This woke Crap has no place in this country.

We avoided getting into a dictatorship by putting down DJT's attempt to overthrow the vote of the people and taking over the government by hook or crook
THIS is the problem with leftists.

You want to convince the country that making sure the election was HONEST is "stealing" the election from the Democrat Party.

You think the corrupt Democrat Party is above challenge

THIS is the problem with leftists.

You want to convince the country that making sure the election was HONEST is "stealing" the election from the Democrat Party.

You think the corrupt Democrat Party is above challenge
No, to inept, and presently has not attempted, at least not in the last century and a half.

Didn't like Bush, but his intent was only to use HLS to go after terrorist and to go after those confused American's that would harbor or collaborate with the enemy.

But the democrats beat Him to it.

The term 'domestic terrorism applies to protestors at SCOTUS justices homes, among other things.

Last edited:
Right here, baby...

"It creates an interagency task force to analyze and combat white supremacist and neo-Nazi infiltration of the uniformed services and federal law enforcement agencies."
I remember the line. It is one line out of the whole bill, to root out white supremacists organizational infiltration into the uniform services and Fed law enforcement agencies. Would you prefer them to be infiltrated by white supremacist organizations at will? The vast majority of the bill is about domestic terrorism organizations in general.
Do you have some other domestic terrorism organizations, you would prefer added to the list in specific? If so, contact your Senator, as HR350 passed the house and the related bill in the US Senate in S.963.

Forum List

Back