Gypsies are a well connected mafia

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Your Cuddly Choco Bear
Even the ones who work, do as second job black market and trading/but black market. I know that from first hand, because some of my relatives live in Germany. They are legally there and work, but some of the relatives and friends of my aunt in law get forbidden entrance to Germany, then I dont know how but they always come back, and they do transportation, like transport stuff from germany to serbia and vice versa, and they make money with it. I think it is not straight up terrible crime like killing or robbing someone, but it is illegal and black market. And they are well connected for example, when gypsies started moving to Germany as fake assylym seekers, they all of a sudden most of them went away, because they wrote eatch other text sms and such what they need to do and organised transport etc. Well most gypsies were deported from germany.

What kind of stuff is barred from Serbia that comes from Germany that there would be a big black market in? Or vice versa? Just curious, since when I visit western Europe I find it easy to cross internal borders without ever being searched, I would think it would be the Greeks and Sicilians who were the big players in smuggling.

What kind of stuff is barred from Serbia that comes from Germany that there would be a big black market in? Or vice versa? Just curious, since when I visit western Europe I find it easy to cross internal borders without ever being searched, I would think it would be the Greeks and Sicilians who were the big players in smuggling.

I have no idea, but I think they use garbage, tune it and sell it. Or something like that. They are not drug smugglers, eventhough they used to be in the past which i know cigarette smugglers, relatives of mine were.

I have no idea, but I think they use garbage, tune it and sell it. Or something like that. They are not drug smugglers, eventhough they used to be in the past which i know cigarette smugglers, relatives of mine were.

Cigarettes would be my guess for the SErbia to Germany run; it's the return goods that interests me; I can't think of anything lucrative that would be banned from Serbia, unless there is some giant tax on something. Most everything would be easier smuggled into Germany from Holland, it would seem to me.

Cigarettes would be my guess for the SErbia to Germany run; it's the return goods that interests me; I can't think of anything lucrative that would be banned from Serbia, unless there is some giant tax on something. Most everything would be easier smuggled into Germany from Holland, it would seem to me.

Yes but they smuggle just about everything, it is lucrative because they get it for free, because someone threw it away they repair and tune it and resell it for a higher price, that can be technology, or anything.

Yeah, im sure these "cigarette smugglers" are super well connected in the mafia. Im sure you arent blowing these petty criminals out of proportion at all. :laugh:

P.S. Maybe you shouldnt romanticize gypsy losers.

Forum List

Back