GWB turns out was a pretty good President

Maybe it is just me

But if I were POTUS and Leader of the Free World, I would be somewhat curious about what the fuck was going on in my country. Someone whispers in your ear that the US is under attack, you stand up, say sorry kids...gotta go
Then go to a nearby classroom to talk to key staff in person

Every person in America ran to a TV when they heard about the attacks......Bush read "My Pet Goat"

No dope. You do just what Oliie said. A president doesn't run out of anywhere witout warning and just who do you think was in charge while he was there?

You are one simpleton. Go thank a few dopes like yourself.:cool:

Run out?

Every school has TVs. What person in America did not run to the nearest TV when they heard of the attacks? Bush...Thats who

The President has secure communications wherever he goes. He needed to talk to the guy who was in charge

Dick Cheney.....What do you want me to do? I just peed my pants

Hey dope, I think it was Andy Card who whispered to Bush. You think Cheney and others weren't being or weren't already informed?

Fuck off. Every time I give you a chance.... you act like an obtuse, immature ass who can't ever deal with what people say or reply to it.

I said this about you and you alone once before. You are the only person on this site that seldom if ever replies to what was actually said to you.

Frankly, you're a jerkoff.

Now reply if you wish but do it for someone else's benefit. I really don't care what YOU have to say when there are intelligent and honest people to reply to.

No dope. You do just what Oliie said. A president doesn't run out of anywhere witout warning and just who do you think was in charge while he was there?

You are one simpleton. Go thank a few dopes like yourself.:cool:

Run out?

Every school has TVs. What person in America did not run to the nearest TV when they heard of the attacks? Bush...Thats who

The President has secure communications wherever he goes. He needed to talk to the guy who was in charge

Hey dope, I think it was Andy Card who whispered to Bush. You think Cheney and others weren't being or weren't already informed?

Fuck off. Every time I give you a chance.... you act like an obtuse, immature ass who can't ever deal with what people say or reply to it.

I said this about you and you alone once before. You are the only person on this site that seldom if ever replies to what was actually said to you.

Now reply if you wish but do it for someone else's benefit. I really don't care what YOU have to say when there are intelligent and honest people to reply to.

Wow...profound response

Of course we know Cheney was in charge......was there ever any doubt?

Cheney: Go back to reading your book Georgie, I will call you when I need you

Run out?

Wow...profound response

What isn't profound but what is factual is that you're a stooge who goes around thanking people because you can't articulate what they were able to, usually on your behalf..and you're a douche.

:D

You know what this thread has turned into?

Verification that we'll be hearing it's Bush's fault for another 4 years........

Sickening......

Exactly but look who we both made the mistake of trying to engage. A Jackass posing as something called Mustang and the ever stooooooooopid rightwinger who couldn't be more leftist and ignorant if he tried.

His idea of getting the best of someone is to thank someone else who might have been able to since he can't even stay on the topic.

Kids in Class With Bush on 9/11 Say He Was Right to Keep Reading - Michael Moore Was Wrong

For many years media members spearheaded by schlockumentary filmmaker Michael Moore's "Fahrenheit 9/11" have mocked former President George W. Bush for continuing to read "The Pet Goat" to second-graders after hearing about the attacks on the World Trade Center.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3s4_dkKn8Y]9/11: BUSH LIES, SAYS HE SAW FLIGHT 11 HIT NORTH TOWER - YouTube[/ame]

:eusa_eh:

Wow...profound response

What isn't profound but what is factual is that you're a stooge who goes around thanking people because you can't articulate what they were able to, usually on your behalf..and you're a douche.

:D

So we as a nation accept the opinion of a bunch of seven year olds to decide how a president should react when we are attacked

Bush froze and did not act like Commander in Chief when we were under attack

You know what this thread has turned into?

Verification that we'll be hearing it's Bush's fault for another 4 years........

Sickening......

Exactly but look who we both made the mistake of trying to engage. A Jackass posing as something called Mustang and the ever stooooooooopid rightwinger who couldn't be more leftist and ignorant if he tried.

His idea of getting the best of someone is to thank someone else who might have been able to since he can't even stay on the topic.

Seems you are the one going off topic to engage in personal attacks

Childish .....don't you think?

Had Gore been President on 9-11-01 I have little doubt that we would have UN troops patrolling our cities to keep us safe........

Gore likely wouldn't have ignored al Queda for the first 9 months. Twin Towers might still be standing.

The UN has no troops.

i doubt that.....you guys act like the people who actually combat this type of stuff would stop looking out for this just because there was a Presidential change.....

He probably would have politely excused himself to attend to his responsibilities as President of the United States.

So you're willing to prove that nothing was being done until he physically left the classroom. There was no one in charge...is that your claim? And you know what he said back when he was informed as well, correct?

And what would he have done after he excused himself that was different from what was done?

I don't have to prove what everybody already knows. We needed a ship's captain on deck during the raging battle. Instead, we had Karl Rove's carefully crafted image of a captain sitting in a chair trying to figure out what a real captain would do when his ship was under attack. That's what we got when the Supreme Court gave us a former school cheerleader for president instead of a man who had eight years of training as the backup quarterback to a president and commander-in-chief.

But it's history now. But why you or any other conservatives would want to relive one of the numerous examples of Bush's failures as president is beyond my understand. Let him quietly slink into the hall of shame that history will inevitably place him.

maybe you should tell some of your lefty friends that here......how many threads and posts are here about Bush that are by Lefties?.....but i agree......the guy should be a footnote.....instead his name is brought up time and time again.....

GWB turns out was a pretty good President

George W. Bush's Resume

images

249.gif

see Mustang.....here is an example right here......this Stroonge lives and breathes Bush....

see Mustang.....here is an example right here......this Stroonge lives and breathes Bush....

Frankly, I think most Americans are just trying to forget the guy...kinda like trying to forget the meal which led to a nasty case of food poisoning that made you sick as a dog for a whole day. And to that end, I'm grateful that Bush does his part in this delicate kabuki dance of self-imposed amnesia by mostly keeping himself out of the public eye.

Yeah, we didn't need a president. Let the kids decide! And later, we can have ice cream for dinner...every night.

Obtuse too? Where did I say let them decide. You do know what the word "afterwards" means, right?

I hightlighted what was "posed" to you TWICE.

Mustang huh?...more like Jackass.

Perhaps we should get those kids' opinions on every matter of national importance. Actually, we could have kids conduct the tours of the Bush library and explain ALL of his decisions to everyone who stops by.

John Q. Citizen: Kids, why did President Bush invade Iraq?

Kids: Because.

John Q. Citizen: Because why?

Kids: Just because!

President GWB AND congress with the will of the people invaded Iraq to enforce UN resolutions as follows
On 1-27-2003 Hans Blix told the world that Saddam had 1000s of munitions un accounted for and was still not cooperating
Read it, this IS THE event that GWB decided to go on what congress had given him the authority to do, 10-2002 with 29 dems in the senate voting yea
READ IT

THE SECURITY COUNCIL, 27 JANUARY 2003:
AN UPDATE ON INSPECTION

Executive Chairman of UNMOVIC, Dr. Hans Blix

Update 27 January 2003

Saddam was guilty of ignoring

resolution 687 (1991), adopted unanimously as a part of the cease-fire after the Gulf War, had five major elements. The three first related to disarmament. They called for :
declarations by Iraq of its programmes of weapons of mass destruction and long range missiles;
verification of the declarations through UNSCOM and the IAEA;
supervision by these organizations of the destruction or the elimination of proscribed programmes and items.
After the completion of the disarmament :

Read it, there is more

Obtuse too? Where did I say let them decide. You do know what the word "afterwards" means, right?

I hightlighted what was "posed" to you TWICE.

Mustang huh?...more like Jackass.

Perhaps we should get those kids' opinions on every matter of national importance. Actually, we could have kids conduct the tours of the Bush library and explain ALL of his decisions to everyone who stops by.

President GWB AND congress with the will of the people invaded Iraq to enforce UN resolutions as follows
On 1-27-2003 Hans Blix told the world that Saddam had 1000s of munitions un accounted for and was still not cooperating
Read it, this IS THE event that GWB decided to go on what congress had given him the authority to do, 10-2002 with 29 dems in the senate voting yea
READ IT

AN UPDATE ON INSPECTION

Update 27 January 2003

resolution 687 (1991), adopted unanimously as a part of the cease-fire after the Gulf War, had five major elements. The three first related to disarmament. They called for :
declarations by Iraq of its programmes of weapons of mass destruction and long range missiles;
supervision by these organizations of the destruction or the elimination of proscribed programmes and items.

Read it, there is more

Who could possibly believe the new-found love of conservatives for the UN? One minute they're protesting to get the US out of the UN. The next thing you know, they want to go to war to enforce UN resolutions.

Stay tuned for the next episode Ripley's Believe It...or Not!

READ IT

AN UPDATE ON INSPECTION

Update 27 January 2003

Read it, there is more

Who could possibly believe the new-found love of conservatives for the UN? One minute they're protesting to get the US out of the UN. The next thing you know, they want to go to war to enforce UN resolutions.

Stay tuned for the next episode Ripley's Believe It...or Not!

Mustang who said love had anything to do with this?
Saddam was told days after 9-11 the game was over to a standing ovation in congress
he was given 18 months to do the right thing
Also there was billions and billions of black market crude being sold so Saddam could buy more weapons

Another reason we went was to get Al Qaeda
Remember those guys?
It also ignores the fact that al Qaeda was in Baghdad and regime controlled territory, too.

In his book, At the Center of the Storm, George Tenet discussed at length the intelligence concerning al Qaeda’s presence in Baghdad. Tenet says the CIA found “more than enough evidence” connecting Saddam’s Iraq to al Qaeda. The CIA was particularly concerned about a group of al Qaeda operatives and allies – including Ayman al Zawahiri’s lieutenant, Abu Musab al Zarqawi (the first leader of al Qaeda in Iraq), and Abu Ayyub al Masri (who stepped in for Zarqawi as leader of al Qaeda in Iraq but was killed in 2010) – who had set up shop in Baghdad prior to the war.

Abu Ayyub al Masri’s widow has since confirmed the CIA’s pre-war intelligence, explaining that she and her husband moved to Baghdad in 2002.

Still Clueless About Al Qaeda in Iraq | The Weekly Standard

Now you can keep talking about things that have no place for those brave kids who went over there and dealt with this ass holes and do your DD on theses events

GWB as well as this great nation had no choice, that was Saddam's fault as well as Al Qaeda

Forum List

Back