Guns selling like hotcakes , thank you ladies and mrobama !!

oh big deal Brian , instructor wasn't a very good instructor I guess . How many driving instructors get killed because their driving students get into accidents and the instructor is killed ehh ?? ----------- BRA holster lady just had an accident and she won't have any more accidents . May she rest in peace !! Point is that the ladies are realizing that guns are a good thing after they get their emotions in control after 'rare' incidents like school shootings . Last but not least , Thank you mrobama for all you have done to open the eyes of women that they should buy , use and learn about guns .

oh big deal Brian , instructor wasn't a very good instructor I guess . How many driving instructors get killed because their driving students get into accidents and the instructor is killed ehh ?? ----------- BRA holster lady just had an accident and she won't have any more accidents . May she rest in peace !! Point is that the ladies are realizing that guns are a good thing after they get their emotions in control after 'rare' incidents like school shootings . Last but not least , Thank you mrobama for all you have done to open the eyes of women that they should buy , use and learn about guns .

Those things seem to really question your claim they make anyone safer however.

still , that little 12 year old girl did good work with her gun ehh Brian ??

women that can defend themselves are safer Brian . A little 12 year old girl without her gun is just a 'toy' for a criminal rapist.

women that can defend themselves are safer Brian . A little 12 year old girl without her gun is just a 'toy' for a criminal rapist.

Some certainly can be safer. But I don't think the generic claim all are safer is correct. The vast majority of people will never need a gun for defense.

I never said ALL , really got nothing to do with safety anyway . Its more about being PREPARED . Prepared for anything , always be prepared is the Boy Scout Moto !! Guns are engineered to be small but effective , might as well take advantage of that engineering science .

vast majority of people will never be made aware of a fire in their homes by smoke alarms yet a lot of people have 'smoke and fire alarms ' in their homes . Best to be prepared Brian !!

Hmmmmm. Women aren't safe unless they are carrying a firearm? Is that what we are to believe?

Yes....because it is true.....they just have to run into a monster...and that lack of a gun will change their lives...if they are left alive....

Hmmmmm. Women aren't safe unless they are carrying a firearm? Is that what we are to believe?
That isn't what I said, and it wasn't complicated. You're an idiot.

Read on, dummy. Easy access to firearms is not an indicator of safety for women.

Do the women in those countries actually carry guns for self defense...it was only recently that our women started carrying guns in any real numbers....and guns are the most effective way to stop rape.

Some certainly can be safer. But I don't think the generic claim all are safer is correct. The vast majority of people will never need a gun for defense.

But you never know if you are part of that majority...do you Brain....and if you are in that minority...you really, really need that gun.....

Read on, dummy. Easy access to firearms is not an indicator of safety for women.

Do the women in those countries actually carry guns for self defense...it was only recently that our women started carrying guns in any real numbers....and guns are the most effective way to stop rape.

Most rape is not defendable with a gun as you know.

No, it makes them safer. You can't understand simple words.

Like the woman who shot herself dead with the bra holster? Or maybe the one shot dead by her 2 year old?

Wow....2 accidental deaths...out of some 88 million gun owners.....at one count...and over 11.1 million people carrying guns for self defense....not a problem.....11,998,000 didn't have an accident with their guns.....

and many rapes are.....so you don't want women who could stop a rape with a gun to have that gun to stop that rape....yeah...that makes sense.....

and many rapes are.....so you don't want women who could stop a rape with a gun to have that gun to stop that rape....yeah...that makes sense.....

Besides...they probably dressed too sexy and deserved it ....right....?

Since not all rapes can be stopped with a gun...you don't want the rapes that could be stopped with a gun stopped with that gun....what kind of logic is that......?

I mean its true , most women are smaller and weaker than most men and its just so obvious . Gun makes women safer in most cases . Same observation concerning weak , small , handicapped or elderly men / people . All these people mentioned are generally weaker than a criminal . Best to be PREPARD and have a gun to protect ones self .

I mean its true , most women are smaller and weaker than most men and its just so obvious . Gun makes women safer in most cases . Same observation concerning weak , small , handicapped or elderly men / people . All these people mentioned are generally weaker than a criminal . Best to be PREPARD and have a gun to protect ones self .

Of course it is....and if they don't want those people to use a gun to stop an attack...that means they prefer that the attack is successful than that it is stopped using a gun...that is f****d in the head thinking.....

No I don't want more women accidently shot than will ever be saved from rape.

I'm sure the bra holster woman thought that.

Forum List

Back