Guns, partisans and racism.

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
My last thread I made about dems being racist against blacks involved abortion. Everyone knows they want them to abort themselves into oblivion, even the Dems here. Thats why all they did was derail the thread.
This one is about guns.
Everyone knows 97% of gun murders are done with handguns. Dems claim they want gun control to help with gun deaths. Why dont they go after handguns? Blacks.
They want them to kill each other, just like they want them to abort themselves into oblivion.
Its literally the ONLY thing that makes sense in the gun debate.
Keep voting for a party that hates you, black people!

My last thread I made about dems being racist against blacks involved abortion. Everyone knows they want them to abort themselves into oblivion, even the Dems here. Thats why all they did was derail the thread.
This one is about guns.
Everyone knows 97% of gun murders are done with handguns. Dems claim they want gun control to help with gun deaths. Why dont they go after handguns? Blacks.
They want them to kill each other, just like they want them to abort themselves into oblivion.
Now, not all blacks are out their murdering each other, only the low intelligence ones, "that if you dont vote for Joe Biden, then you aint black ones". The blacks that live in my neighborhood are not only living the American dream but show respect for the rest of us, thus getting respect back. Democrats hate successful black people.

Now, not all blacks are out their murdering each other, only the low intelligence ones, "that if you dont vote for Joe Biden, then you aint black ones". The blacks that live in my neighborhood are not only living the American dream but show respect for the rest of us, thus getting respect back. Democrats hate successful black people.
That's because 35% of the more "gifted" blacks have left the dem plantation.....Now that's not to say they will vote gop, they just might not vote at all.

The democrat part sees black people as a means to an end. They are a voting block to be counted on come election time. The party doesn't really have a platform of policies they see as good for Americans, though, but simply a strategy for getting elected and that strategy is to keep various groups perpetually disgruntled and posit themselves as the answer to that disgruntlement. If people were not disgruntled, the demagoguery would lose its appeal.

Black employment figures were the highest ever under Trump. I imagine that was one of the many reasons there was such a coordinated effort to take him down. We can't have black people's lives actually improving, you know. That would ruin the whole narrative.

This one is about guns.
An assault weapons ban is opening the door to 'mini-assault weapons'......handguns.

How do you eat an elephant?

One bite at a time.

I dont really care for her but this is spot on
1654695431976.png

I know, right?

Thor forbid that we treat black folks as equals, and not like oppressed children.

I'm reminded of the way the entire world treats the so-called "Palestinians"

Here you have a subgroup of Arabs invented out of whole cloth who see the murder of Jews as their very highest aspiration in life, yet the world showers them with billions of dollars because they have created a very sophisticated propaganda apparatus (that they learned from their collaboration with the Nazis in ww2) that paints them as some sort of oppressed victim.

They have learned that they can rake in billions without having to actually do a fucking thing but create illusion. It's like all these calls for "reparations" in that people who DO refuse to grow up and take any responsibility for anything they do figure that if they whine enough, they will get rewarded for it.

I'm reminded of the way the entire world treats the so-called "Palestinians"

Here you have a subgroup of Arabs invented out of whole cloth who see the murder of Jews as their very highest aspiration in life, yet the world showers them with billions of dollars because they have created a very sophisticated propaganda apparatus (that they learned from their collaboration with the Nazis in ww2) that paints them as some sort of oppressed victim.

They have learned that they can rake in billions without having to actually do a fucking thing but create illusion. It's like all these calls for "reparations" in that people who DO refuse to grow up and take any responsibility for anything they do figure that if they whine enough, they will get rewarded for it.
They have mastered the art of the Goebbels

Forum List

Back