Guns, Gays, and God

yiostheoy

Gold Member
Jun 27, 2016
Nancy Pelosi, the U.S. House Minority Leader, was interviewed by The PBS News Hour this evening in Philadelphia, and she gave an interesting response regarding the motivation of Trump's base -- the non-college-educated angry white males.

She observed that there are 3 reasons that these voters get sidetracked into voting against their own economic interests by voting for the GOP -- Guns, Gays, and God.

The gun issue is their fear of infringement of the 2nd Amendment.

The gays issue is their disagreement with the 14th Amendment and the recent SCOTUS split decision on gay marriage.

Their God issue is their opposition to abortion.

While I don't see her as changing any of her views on these 3 issues, she is hoping that Hillary's coattails and a high turnout by the DEM voters will capture the House and Senate for Hillary as well as The White House.

She would not mention Trump's name in her responses. Trump has managed to make a lot of enemies.

Good politicians make friends not enemies. But apparently the non-college-educated angry white male block of voters don't appreciate good politicians. They are mad as hell and they won't take it any longer.

Nancy promised help is on the way for these non-college-educated angry white males even though they don't vote for the DEM candidates at all.

Great PBS interview.

She didn't mention immigration and ISIS? Why are the demoquacks either afraid to or unwilling to address it? Other than Piglosi is batshit nuts so her opinion dosen't matter much

Nancy Pelosi, the U.S. House Minority Leader, was interviewed by The PBS News Hour this evening in Philadelphia, and she gave an interesting response regarding the motivation of Trump's base -- the non-college-educated angry white males.

She observed that there are 3 reasons that these voters get sidetracked into voting against their own economic interests by voting for the GOP -- Guns, Gays, and God.

The gays issue is their disagreement with the 14th Amendment and the recent SCOTUS split decision on gay marriage.

While I don't see her as changing any of her views on these 3 issues, she is hoping that Hillary's coattails and a high turnout by the DEM voters will capture the House and Senate for Hillary as well as The White House.

She would not mention Trump's name in her responses. Trump has managed to make a lot of enemies.

Good politicians make friends not enemies. But apparently the non-college-educated angry white male block of voters don't appreciate good politicians. They are mad as hell and they won't take it any longer.

Nancy promised help is on the way for these non-college-educated angry white males even though they don't vote for the DEM candidates at all.

Great PBS interview.

Nancy Gets Caught

upload_2016-7-26_18-46-46.png

Great PBS interview.

God begs to differ.

When I saw Pelosi , I knew what the responses would be...lol...

Its true...Gun , Gay, and God..lol

I noticed last night that the DNC is doing it as well... and went a little overboard with the

"I don't want my mommy to get kicked out of the United States"

"I am hungry and the republicans don't want to feed me.."

and way overboard trying to show how the party supports the black, and hispanic communities..

If one feels threatened by a gay person, one must man up. They are fellow americans as much as rich people are. As a white hetero male married for 48 years, i have yet to see the threat. Those of you who do...not my fellow americans.

Great PBS interview.

So Trump is even in the polls with someone who only is supported by white males? You weren't a math major, were you, honey

She didn't mention immigration and ISIS? Why are the demoquacks either afraid to or unwilling to address it? Other than Piglosi is batshit nuts so her opinion dosen't matter much
The DEM policy on immigration is the same as Rubio's.

ISIS is not really relevant. When Sunni's fight Shia's best thing is to step aside and let them fight each other, just like Netanyahu said.

Pelosi got things done when she was Speaker.

Boehner did nothing more than over and over moot repeals of ACA like a complete moron.

The record speaks for itself.

Q.E.D.

So Trump is even in the polls with someone who only is supported by white males? You weren't a math major, were you, honey
You need to un-fokk your grammar. Your statement makes no sense. Obviously high school did not teach you much.

You need to un-fokk your grammar. Your statement makes no sense. Obviously high school did not teach you much.

Sure, I'll dumb it down for you, sweetie.

White males are 31% of the popultion. That means that if every white male supported Trump, then Hillary would have 69% of the population and he'd lose. But Trump is equal to Hillary in the polls and lots of white men support her. That means lots of non-white/non-men are actually supporting Trump besides your stupid bigotry.

You didn't get that, really?

Sure, I'll dumb it down for you,

White males are 31% of the popultion. That means that if every white male supported Trump, then Hillary would have 69% of the population and he'd lose. But Trump is equal to Hillary in the polls and lots of white men support her. That means lots of non-white/non-men are actually supporting Trump besides your stupid bigotry.

Re-read your original sentence -- it is still fokked up.

And you have more mistakes as well.

Better that you wait to sober up before you start writing again.

Ebonics isn't an actual language and even if it were, I don't speak it. I'm afraid we're going to have to converse in English. Do you know any?

Ebonics isn't an actual language and even if it were, I don't speak it. I'm afraid we're going to have to converse in English. Do you know any?
Your ebonics has all sorts of mistakes in it.

Now shut the fokk up until you sober up or you are going on the ignore list with the other morons.

Nancy is such a cutie -- like everyone favorite aunt or grandmother.

Yeah, if your favorite aunt or grandmother is a hate filled leftist bitch
I feel that Nancy's statement that help is on way even for those who hate Hillary is telling.

Nancy does not hate.

Nancy cares about people. Unlike Trump. Trump only cares about Trump.

Nancy does not hate?

:wtf:

How long ago was it you drowned in your bathtub? And yeah, Trump cares about Trump, but that as a criticism from a Hillary supporter as if that's a standard for you?

:lmao:

Now that's funny

Forum List

Back