Guns Aren't The Threat, Blacks w. or without Guns Are

line up all those wiggers and ni88ers up against a wall and cut loose with some 50 cal.Now that would stop all the killing,and just think of all the money you would save,cause no trials,no juries or judges..

line up all those wiggers and ni88ers up against a wall and cut loose with some 50 cal.Now that would stop all the killing,and just think of all the money you would save,cause no trials,no juries or judges..

Sounds like your bitch ass needs to pack your bags and move to Iran.

Nope, that wouldn't work.Too many job losses in the white communities.

I'm black, and I think Chris dorner was nuts. They did him wrong, but no excuse to kill. And any individual black or non black are dangerous with a gun. Doesn't always have to be a black individual.

hey mudwhistle I bet you've never been near a Black neighborhood,yous too chicken been shaking much these days. I bet you are shaking right now reading my post.....Boo mfr.

Sounds like your bitch ass needs to pack your bags and move to Iran.

hey punkazz whose always woofing out the side of yo mouth.I'm buying your wolf tickets.

I agree. We should have war on gangs. Black gangs, white gangs, Asian gangs, Mexican gangs etc, any human gang in America needs to be eradicated. Gang violence and drug lords are really the problem. No race, but these insane individuals who need to be stopped. In places where peoe call it the projects or the hoods, it's often gang related crimes of deaths. I garuntee if those so called projects and hoods had no more gang bangers or drug dealers, it's safety would increase drastically and the rest would be their own free will. Will they keep a safe loving society and have an increase, or spawn more evil? Gangs of course no being the only threat, but if they were all killed, it would make a huge difference.

You're sick in the head and a liar on top of it. I watched MSNBC and CNN during the entirety of Dorner's last stand; and not once did an anchor or pundit glorify or condone his actions.

Then you didn't watch Chris Matthews.
That piece o'shit was actually gushing over the fact that Dorner mentioned he was a fan of Mathews in his insane manifesto, going so far as saying he must be some kind of intellectual because he loved Obama and so many of the loony lefty media types.

I'm black, and I think Chris dorner was nuts. They did him wrong, but no excuse to kill. And any individual black or non black are dangerous with a gun. Doesn't always have to be a black individual.
They did him wrong?

And you know this based on what evidence....the claims of Dorner in his loony manifesto?

Christ, nobody knows the full evidence, yet so many claim he was wronged, too include several loons in the lefty media, particularly MSNBC......Sad really....Lets just hope those who make the claim, never sit on a jury beside their peers.

hey mudwhistle I bet you've never been near a Black neighborhood,yous too chicken been shaking much these days. I bet you are shaking right now reading my post.....Boo mfr.

:cuckoo:

Sure I am.

Every time I visited my wife's sisters and brothers I was in a black neighborhood. I used to play basketball with my nephew, Ali Muhamed, in a black neighborhood. They look at me kind of funny, especially when I wear my do-rag, like I was wearing it today.

I've been in a black church during my brother-in-law's funeral. Baby-sat dozens of black kids, all of them calling me uncle Dave.

Yup, I'm scared shitless. Black folks are so scary to us whites.

Last edited:
Whenever the Right makes up a sentence with little snippets of quotes you know what they snip out contradicts the point they are trying to make, which is why they are cut out. Especially if it's Bigotbarf!!!

You can bet that somewhere in the snipped part they said what Dorner did was quite wrong.

Except I posted the VIDEO for you to watch, you stupid fuck. If you weren't such a typical LAZY liberal, perhaps you would have verified the information (but then again, assholes like you don't want to know the truth - you prefer being ignorant and wallowing in your uninformed ideology).
Not in this thread you didn't, and the fact that you didn't proves you knew they said what Dorner did was wrong in the parts of the quotes your source left out.

Look above stupid - the Breitbart link listed in this very thread has the entire video. God damn are you stupid....

You're sick in the head and a liar on top of it. I watched MSNBC and CNN during the entirety of Dorner's last stand; and not once did an anchor or pundit glorify or condone his actions.

That piece o'shit was actually gushing over the fact that Dorner mentioned he was a fan of Mathews in his insane manifesto, going so far as saying he must be some kind of intellectual because he loved Obama and so many of the loony lefty media types.

Dorner loved Obama so much that he voted for Huntsman during the election.

Did you even read his manifesto? The nut was a mixed bag, politically.

Dorner loved Obama so much that he voted for Huntsman during the election.

Did you even read his manifesto? The nut was a mixed bag, politically.
Yes I did...and it was obvious the way he spoke of Obama, that he had a love for him, based on the fact he's the first black President.

But, the point is that Mathews actually claimed Dorner was some kind of intellectual, for his admiration of so many in the loony lefty media, and Obama himself.....It was disgusting the way Mathews and his guest at the time were gushing over that murderous lunatic.

Except I posted the VIDEO for you to watch, you stupid fuck. If you weren't such a typical LAZY liberal, perhaps you would have verified the information (but then again, assholes like you don't want to know the truth - you prefer being ignorant and wallowing in your uninformed ideology).
Not in this thread you didn't, and the fact that you didn't proves you knew they said what Dorner did was wrong in the parts of the quotes your source left out.

Look above stupid - the Breitbart link listed in this very thread has the entire video. God damn are you stupid....
So you finally admit you didn't post the video. You linked to Bigotbarf. There is no way I'm going to click on a Bigotbarf or Glen Beck link and give then a hit to boost their ad revenue.

The fact remains Bigotbarf edited out the panel saying what Dorner did was wrong in their fabricated "quote." You can't deny Bigotbarf's dishonesty so you try to divert.
Thank you.

So you finally admit you didn't post the video. You linked to Bigotbarf. There is no way I'm going to click on a Bigotbarf or Glen Beck link and give then a hit to boost their ad revenue.

The fact remains Bigotbarf edited out the panel saying what Dorner did was wrong in their fabricated "quote." You can't deny Bigotbarf's dishonesty so you try to divert.
Thank you.

Like you matter all that much.......

you notice how you can't discuss black crime or you are accused of being a racist

but when it's a white person they scream we need them profiled, gun control and guns confiscated

you notice how you can't discuss black crime or you are accused of being a racist

but when it's a white person they scream we need them profiled, gun control and guns confiscated

Okay..

Let's discuss "black" crime. Check out the jails. They are populated disproportionately with Black people.

And it's not that black people commit most of the crimes. It's that they get tossed in jails more often.

White people commit ALOT of crimes. They just don't get convicted as much. Or even tried.

Forum List

Back